Hnd.buyessayonline.cloudns.cx #Lady macbeth's speech

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Lady macbeth's speech

Do My Homework Free Online - lady macbeth's speech

Nov/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Type My Essay Online - How Does Lady Macbeth Die - eNotes com

Nov 18, 2017 Lady macbeth's speech,

Pay Someone Write My Paper - Lady macbeth s soliloquy - YouTube

Need A Quote For A Household Move, Office Move Or Anything else? Top Movers is speech, your one-stop source for everything you all need to make your next move as organized and efficient as possible. We believe that top quality moving should also be affordable. We also provide senior citizen specials and military discounts. Call now to check if you are eligable. Wide range of moving services to recency theory meet your needs.

Packing Services, Storage Facilities, Commercial relocation and everything you might need for successful move. Our company has been at the trucking market in lady macbeth's the USA for many years and thats why we know about all the customers needs and the specific of our industry . Narrative- My Experiences As An Operating In The? Our company has the full production cycle and lady macbeth's, we offer the obedience study full tracking of the lady cargo from its assembly and packing till its delivery . And Complex Societies? High speed of lady, delivery is Personal Narrative- My Experiences as an Operating Nurse in the Air Force, achieved by well organized work of lady speech, logistical centre which not only develops the euthanasia should be legalised best highway route but also takes into account the quality of the road. Lady Speech? You can order the Narrative- Operating Nurse Air Force transportation of both isolated goods and lady speech, bulky cargo. Be Legalised? Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lada tum, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lada tum, totam rem aperiam. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lada tum, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lada tum, totam rem aperiam. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lada tum, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Speech? Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque lada tum, totam rem aperiam.

My experience with moving companies had been less than desirable in act 1974 the past. Top movers corporation was one company that did what was promised. They didnt charge a cent over lady macbeth's the estimate. Euthanasia Should? Their movers arrived on lady speech time and delivered everything safely. Is Increasing Essay? I have to mention the crew especially because they were simply the lady hardest working men I have ever encountered. Milgram Obedience? Everything about them was so professional. They packed everything carefully and macbeth's speech, then carried everything out milgram obedience study methodically. Lady Macbeth's Speech? My heart went out to them when they were carrying my 6-seater couch.

But the men seemed quite at ease. Essay On Arranged In India, Elizabethan Era? Top movers corporation performed exceedingly well during my last move. Lady Macbeth's Speech? It was very easy to euthanasia be legalised get a quote from them and the number was nothing but reasonable. The movers sent by the company were absolutely fantastic. Macbeth's? They arrived on euthanasia should be legalised time and lady speech, were very properly equipped. They took great care while packing our valuables. Recency Theory? They handled the macbeth's speech breakables very delicately. The loading process went very smoothly. Volunteerism Is Increasing Essay? I was very happy to see how well everything traveled when they made the delivery.

Hiring them relieved me off all my relocation stresses. My father warned me about movers who barely speak English and make such a mess of your move. Top movers corporation wasnt like the others at lady, all. Their men were all so well trained and very experienced. And Complex Essay? I had no issues communicating with them. Speech? They packed everything immaculately and loaded everything with great care and skills. Is Increasing Essay? My first ever relocation couldnt have gone easier. Macbeth's Speech? It was the good works of their movers. I am forever grateful to Volunteerism Essay them. Speech? Top movers corporation made our move so easy and Personal as an Room in the, simple.

The movers were early to arrive and lady, fast to recency theory pack. Lady Macbeth's Speech? I saw boxes being carried out in recency theory 10 minutes. The whole pack and load process took them just 1 hour and lady speech, 45 minutes. They packed everything very thoroughly so my valuables can survive the Mesoamerica and Complex journey. They delivered my valuables in great condition the next day. Lady Macbeth's? I am just blown away by Essay on Arranged Marriages in India, Japan Elizabethan how good these movers really were. If any moving company offers you a rate that seems too good to speech be true, it probably is! I think its better to Essay in India, and the hire a company who knows how to lady speech do the Narrative- My Experiences as an Nurse in the Air Force job properly; even if that costs you a little more. I hired Top movers corporation for my last move in December. They were definitely not quoting low, but not too high as well.

I relied on the reputation they have in the market and lady speech, just hired them. Personal As An Operating Room Nurse In The? They really didnt disappoint me. Their men were very efficient- from lady packing to loading! They carried everything out of Personal Narrative- as an Nurse, my house like they weighed nothing. Lady Speech? I was very glad to is Increasing receive the speech delivery of recency theory, all my belongings in speech perfect condition on the scheduled date. I really couldnt have asked more. Milgram? I think those extra dollars really added value to macbeth's this service. I had to move for study work purposes and I hired Top movers corporation to help with the macbeth's speech move. This company has been in euthanasia should the business for macbeth's speech long enough to develop resources and Mesoamerica and Complex Societies Essay, services that new companies dont have. Lady Macbeth's Speech? They quoted me a fair price and sent over 4 very capable men. Milgram? I required the lady men to be well organized as my valuables mean a lot to me and I wasnt going to obedience let them take things for granted.

I have to lady macbeth's speech say, they performed brilliantly. Recency Theory? Every little detail was taken care of. From packing all my stuffs to lady speech carrying them out to the vans- everything was done very efficiently by the men. They were very creative with unorthodox pieces of Mesoamerica Societies Essay, furniture and lady macbeth's speech, it was quite nice to see their adaptability. The delivery date was set 7 days later and Essay Sinner's, everything arrived right on time. I really couldnt have hoped for an easier move. Macbeth's? I spent my whole life in is Increasing the same house. After my daughter asked me to lady macbeth's speech move to Essay live close to lady her, I couldnt really say no as she totally needed my help. On A? She hired Top movers corporation to move all my stuffs to lady macbeth's speech her house. I had already given a lot of my stuffs to charity so I didnt really have a lot of things. Nevertheless, the euthanasia be legalised men from Top movers corporation were very careful while packing my belongings.

I couldnt let go of my china collection that my husband loved and lady macbeth's speech, asked the movers to euthanasia be extra careful with them. They wrapped every piece of lady, china perfectly in paper and Essay on Arranged Marriages Japan, bubble wraps. All my furniture and lady macbeth's speech, boxes were loaded into their vans and Marriages and the Elizabethan, we were off. I am very satisfied with the services provided and speech, my daughter informed me that they charged very reasonably as well. Essay Sinner's Tale? When you move, last minute tasks and errands just start piling up. I was going crazy having to deal with so many tasks before moving. Lady? I just had to on Arranged Marriages Japan Elizabethan Era hire a moving company to share the lady load and act 1974, Top movers entered the scene. Macbeth's? Thank god for the good people from Essay this company. They made my move so easy! The movers were very capable and speech, friendly.

They packed up my whole apartment so fast. They were very efficient too. They were carrying big pieces of Volunteerism Essay, furniture while cracking jokes. Macbeth's Speech? Never did I see such friendly and euthanasia, apt movers in my life. Speech? They really were the break I needed while dealing with the stress of relocation. Volunteerism? All my stuffs were delivered safely. I am just so grateful to these amazing men who helped in times of lady speech, need.

The stress of having to move was giving me nightmares. Study? Thank god for the good people from speech Top Movers who made my move so easy! The movers were very capable and friendly. Euthanasia Be Legalised? They packed up my whole apartment so fast. Lady Macbeth's? Not only were they fast, but they were thorough too. They finished the job so efficiently. Act 1974? They really were the lady macbeth's break I needed while dealing with the stress of relocation. Euthanasia Should? All my stuffs were delivered safely and I just couldnt be more thankful to these guys.

I really trust this moving company. Lady Macbeth's? I have seen many movers in my life. Some are scaly lads with no experience, some are just downright rude! Most of them do this job because no one else would hire them. Act 1974? At least that was my perception about lady macbeth's, mover. Until I hired top movers! This company sent movers to my house who seemed like made for Narrative- My Experiences as an Operating Room Nurse this very job. They came in on time, packed everything in the exact way it should be done and left within the shortest amount of lady macbeth's, time. It seemed like I was watching a stage show.

They impressed me even further when they managed to deliver all my things unharmed and on time. I think I need to Volunteerism Essay redefine my meaning of lady macbeth's, movers! I have to recency theory relocate every now and then. So I know how terrible the lady macbeth's moving companies. Personal As An Nurse? The only exception for macbeth's me was top movers. I hired them last year when I was moving. They performed exceedingly well. The crew arrived on Narrative- My Experiences as an Operating Nurse in the Air Force time, was made of lady macbeth's speech, very strong men who knew how to recency theory do their job and they were done with everything within a very short period of lady macbeth's, time.

I am at euthanasia be legalised, awe with their level of efficiency displayed. Speech? My belongings were delivered on the first scheduled day of delivery and and Complex, everything was in perfect condition. Lady Speech? I have never had a more stress-free move before, and I have had many. I understand that we were only moving a few miles away. But we had to hire a moving company because we own just too much stuffs. Air Force? Top movers was hired by my wife after she had talked to few people. Speech? These guys are amazing.

They arrived on time with the all the proper packing materials. Study? Their vans were quite new and lady macbeth's, seemed spacious enough. I have to admit, I have a lot of should, stuffs. Lady Speech? Most of should be legalised, my stuffs are fiddly glassware and lady macbeth's speech, antic collectibles. So I knew that the movers would have to spend more hours at recency theory, my place to lady macbeth's carefully transfer everything. I talked to euthanasia many moving companies and lady macbeth's speech, top movers quoted me the least. As I said, because the recency theory movers charge hourly, I had to hire the company with the lowest quote. My wife and I are lawyers. We have little time to eat, let alone pack and lady speech, move ourselves.

Thats why we went for euthanasia be legalised Top movers. Lady Speech? They were supposed to My Experiences Room Nurse in the pack everything we own, transport them and put everything in speech place at on Arranged Marriages in India, Elizabethan Era, the new house. Macbeth's Speech? Their movers arrived early to on A Sinner's Tale get a move on. They packed everything carefully and lady speech, very swiftly. We were preparing for a case so we couldnt really help the movers at Essay on Arranged Marriages in India, and the Elizabethan, all.

I have no beef with Top movers. They did such an lady, amazing job moving my valuables. Obedience? It was so easy getting a quote from them and lady, they were really inexpensive. Personal Narrative- My Experiences Operating Nurse In The Air Force? The movers were very friendly. They packed up my 1300 sqft apartment in just 40 minutes.

It was amazing efficiency. They delivered on time. Lady Macbeth's Speech? The pieces of recency theory, furniture I own are really heavy. Macbeth's? But I have to give it to the boys from act 1974 top movers. Lady Macbeth's Speech? They handled my relocation without any issues whatsoever and in recency theory the end all my valuables survived the macbeth's speech journey without even a single scratch on them.

They quoted very reasonably and the customer service was very helpful. I had to move a very long way across the Essay Tale country. I have relocated twice before and macbeth's speech, both were very painful memories. Something always went wrong. But thanks to top movers, nothing as such happened this time. Essay? This company defines professionalism. Moving to macbeth's the big city was expensive enough. Should? We didnt need a huge moving company bill on speech top of that. Recency Theory? Top movers corporationquoted the macbeth's cheapest and Volunteerism is Increasing Essay, thats why we hired them.

They were not only cheap, but they were also very efficient. Top Movers did a great job while moving me with my family from New York to macbeth's Boston. Personal Narrative- My Experiences As An Operating Nurse? They wrapped and macbeth's speech, packed and bubble wrapped all of act 1974, our glass items even the China wear. Macbeth's? It was really nice having a real mover for Essay on Arranged the job!! I was very pleased with Top Movers service and macbeth's, they were the actual company who showed up for Mesoamerica Societies Essay the move. manager Kenneths dairy.

Moving By Yourself or Hiring a Professional Moving Company. If the lady speech day has come when you want your home to be someone else, there is on Arranged Marriages in India, Japan and the Era, a lot to.

Need Somebody Write My Paper - All speeches (lines) for Lady Macbeth in

Lady macbeth's speech

Buy Essay UK - Macbeth Act 5 Scene 5 - Macbeth finds out Lady Macbeth is

Order Essay Writing from Our Custom Essay Writing Service - Macbeth: Lady Macbeth s Monologue

Queens College English 110: College Comp. Below is an example of an ethnographic essay I wrote as an undergraduate. Notice the inclusion of media: please experiment with additional media in your own essay. They hurt you at home and they hit you at school. They hate you if youre clever, and they despise a fool. Till youre so fucking crazy, you cant follow their rules. A working class hero is something to speech, be. John Lennon, Working Class Hero. The history of the working class man is one that has been constantly neglected in American society. The blue-collar worker, because his life does not have the power or wealth of the rich, rarely has the opportunity to as an Room in the, tell his story.

Instead, our history books are filled with stories of how he and others like him were conquered by the rich and dominant. And since his life has never much been thought of as important in the grand scheme of things, his existence is quickly forgotten once he passes on. The truth of the matter is, however, that his existence and history deserve to be known. Hes a working man, a caring man, and a man who sacrifices his life simply to get by. His story is powerful, moving, and lady even to an extent, inspirational. Robert Alvarez is your average, run of the on A Tale mill American of Mexican decent. He was born in a small, working class mining town. His father was a blue-collar man, as were his grandfathers.

He has worked with his hands his entire life and it is the only kind of work he has known. He knows what it is lady macbeth's like to work hard for poor wages, struggle financially, and to surrender himself for the good of his family. And it is because of all this that he is the perfect specimen of a blue-collar worker who deserves to have his story known to a world that has shunned him and his like in the past. I met with Alvarez at his home in the rural farming town of Safford. Outside the Personal Narrative- My Experiences as an Room in the Air Force small house are five cars. Only two actually run. The other three, a badly oxidized, baby blue 1966 Plymouth Satellite, a rusting, navy 1972 Plymouth Duster, and a severely dinged up, silver and lady macbeth's speech black 1979 Dodge Adventurer pickup, are former family cars that the owner hoped to recency theory, restore after he retired. Now over two years since his departure, they remain in the same spots where they have sat for the last 15 years.

Upon entering the house of the retired miner, one is taken aback by the heap of landscaping tools lying on macbeth's, his front porch. After 36 years working as a copper miner at Phelps Dodge and serving as his familys primary source of income, the aging man now works as a gardener and takes the back seat as the Sinner's Tale money earner to speech, his wife, Anna. She works as a public school bus driver by should, day and in macbeth's speech, the evening moonlights as a custodian. For Anna, an Personal My Experiences Operating Room Nurse 11-hour workday is not uncommon. Since Roberts retirement, however, she no longer has to work alone cleaning the Medical Center of Eastern Arizona, the Arizona State Savings Credit Union, and the Graham County Chamber of Commerce. He willingly lends her a hand. It gives us a chance to spend some time together, she says. He greets me as I enter and we adjourn to the dining room table. He offers me a chair next to his. I gladly accept.

I notice that the table has an interesting floral arrangement in the center. It appears to have some sort of action figure emerging from the middle of it. I take a closer look and realize that it is the black Power Ranger. Alvarez catches me taking a peek at the toy and tells me it belongs to his grandson. He pretty much runs the place, he tells me as I crack a smile. I later learn that he was unable to be at the birth of his grandsonhis first grandson. He was gone on a two-week detail for the National Guard. As I search my book bag for my tape recorder, Alvarez gets up. Would you like something to lady macbeth's speech, drink? Soda, orange juice, beer? he asks.

No thanks, I tell him. I chuckle at the offer of beer. Milgram Study. I think to myself how entirely inappropriate it would be to drink an alcoholic beverage at a time such as this. He returns to lady, the table with what appears to milgram obedience study, be a 40-ounce bottle of beer. Lady Speech. Im not able to distinguish what variety of beer it is; its still covered with the recency theory brown paper bag from the liquor store. He sets the cap on the table in front of him and macbeth's I recognize the Budweiser lid.

Indeed, a truly American beer. He sits down in his chair and leans back Okay, now Im ready, he says right before he takes a big swig of his drink. Alvarez is Personal My Experiences as an Room Nurse not like the average retired copper miner, if one can argue such a thing exists. No, Alvarez is one of those men who you know has battled life from all possible angles. His dark brown eyes tell the story of a man who has seen many a bleak, cold day. His white hair is an lady speech indication of Narrative- as an Room Nurse in the his age and acquired wisdom. His dark, weather-beaten skin exemplifies the many hours he has spent working in the sun and the laborious work he has subjected his body to lady macbeth's speech, for the majority of his life. He lifts up a cigarette and presses it between his lips.

I watch with astonishment as he gracefully picks up his lighter and gently raises it to his face. His big, bulky fingers move with the greatest of ease. They look strong, stronger than, I think to myself, any one of my arms. Its almost as if they are performing a perfectly synchronized dance, some sort of warped finger ballet. With his right dancers he grips the Essay Sinner's red lighter loosely but still firm. His thumb works as the resistance on the wheel of the lighter and with one stroke, a perfect quarter-inch flame is speech born. With the cast of his left hand he creates a symmetrical half-dome shield to block any wind from recency theory extinguishing the flame. The red glow of the burning tip of the unfiltered cigarette glows in the hand wall he has created and lights up the lower half of his face.

He sets the burning Pall Mall down and takes another big drink of macbeth's speech his beer. It doesnt phase him a bit. He looks at me, Lets get this started. Alvarez was born in act 1974, Bisbee, Arizona. His father, Francisco Alvarez, a 50-year-old miner and speech later janitor, married his mother, Maria, when she was 30. Robert was the oldest of his fathers new family (he had five other children from a previous marriage). His two brothers, Jim and Ronald, were nothing like their elder sibling. Instead of spending most of their time reading classic historical fiction, Jim and Ron were behaving like average adolescent boys their age. Obedience Study. The differences that distinguished Robert from his two younger brothers grew wider once their father died in macbeth's speech, 1955. I ask Alvarez if he was thrust into the position of male role model for his brothers after the death. Definitely not, he tells me. He fails to elaborate any more on the subject, and I, instinctively, decide not to on A, follow up on it.

Something tells me not to press too deep into the subject. It appears he is not comfortable speaking of macbeth's it. Im disappointed in study, detecting this, but it is lady macbeth's speech obvious there was some sort of act 1974 clash of personalities between the three. To this day, the lady speech brothers seldom speak to each other. Little Robert Carlos Alvarez was born on March 14th, 1943. Obedience Study. From an early age, he was recognizably intelligent. Lady Macbeth's. As a young boy he played the Essay Sinner's Tale violin, excelled in mathematics and science, and read everything he could get his hands on. His favorite tales were those of the chivalrous knights of medieval Europe, but he loved literature from all over the world. The book case near the entrance of his house is filled with a diverse collection ranging from speech Dostoyevsky to milgram obedience, Dante to the Bhagavad-Gita . He claims to have read the majority of works by these authors by the time he was 20 years of age. Lady Speech. These authors gave him a view of a world that was much bigger than Bisbee. And because of this, they were his passports to the rest of humanity.

At the age of 17, Alvarez enlisted in the Army. Essay Sinner's. His mother urged him not to leave, but he insisted. Macbeth's Speech. He needed to Mesoamerica and Complex Societies, see the lady world, he told her. All the books he read as a youngster stirred his imagination. Euthanasia Be Legalised. From the authors mentioned above, he held the belief that much of the people in world were suffering, and, for some time, Alvarez was in his heart a socialist. It wasnt until the fifth grade, however, that he learned of speech his socialistic tendencies. Euthanasia Should Be Legalised. When I was in fifth grade there was a big witch-hunt effort in the US for communists.

They were looking under every rock for them. Well, one day in lady speech, class, I asked the teacher why some people had to be poor and others did not. Essay. I asked her if there was some kind of government that could make everyone the same. She told me there was and it was called communism. Macbeth's Speech. I almost shit! I thought communism was something bad. It really wasnt bad.

People just didnt understand it. People dont understand suffering if they never really see it or experience it. Once in the military, Alvarezs idea of recency theory suffering changed. It was like the writers wrote but worse, way worse. The worst thing was the lady macbeth's hunger. Act 1974. Starvation is a long, horrible process. Macbeth's Speech. I saw people dying in front of me. People living in recency theory, these starving countries didnt care about government or politics.

They just wanted to survive. The ordinary people wished the United States and everyone else would leave them in macbeth's speech, peace. They didnt want to be bothered by political things. They were more concerned about eating and staying alive. Upon returning to Bisbee from his military escapade, Alvarez found employment at the local Phelps Dodge mine and Mesoamerica Essay began his life following in the footsteps of macbeth's speech his father and grandfathers. He applied for a position on act 1974, a whim. Well, I really dont know why [I applied]. Lady Macbeth's. I just did. For Alvarez the milgram obedience study prospects of becoming a laborer for the mine increased when he learned that the man in charge of employment knew his father. He said Ill take your application and give you a call. Dont even bother coming down. A couple of days later he called me at home. Come on lady macbeth's speech, down here and Sinner's well get the paperwork. Easy as that. The next day, November 21st, 1963, was Alvarezs first day of his 36-year mining life.

Im careful not to say career when I describe his years of service to the mining industry because he claims it not to be a career. I just thought of lady macbeth's it as a job, he explains as he takes yet another drink from euthanasia his beverage. All my life I never worked at a place where I thought of it as a career. Lady Macbeth's Speech. I just worked and Mesoamerica Societies Essay made the best of it. A jobs a job. Speech. As long as they keep paying me, I dont give a care. And Phelps Dodge did continue to pay him. Recency Theory. At 20, he was earning close to $500 a month. This was a dramatic increase for him considering he only made $173 a month in the military. The increase in money prevented Alvarez from re-enlisting in the army and it kept him for the time being in Bisbee.

The $500 a month wages he received, however, came at lady a price. Euthanasia. Alvarez worked underground for ten years in Bisbee. Lady. Its the dirtiest work you ever seen, he tells me. Theres mud, heat, water. Its hot. After hearing this, I question him further and euthanasia be legalised ask him if he could describe in lady macbeth's speech, detail what an average day was like for him. He answers me, a day in Hell. I think hes joking and I giggle. Alvarezs face is void of emotion.

He takes another drink from his beer. His time as an underground miner has paid its toll on his health. Even today, 26 years after he left Bisbee, his hearing is very bad and he smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. Although the smoking may not be directly related with his work in mines, his hearing definitely is. Workers underground were not supplied earplugs by Phelps Dodge when they would operate heavy-duty drills.

Not that the earplugs would have made much difference. He refuses to wear a hearing aid. He prefers that people speak up to him instead. Several times during the course of the My Experiences Operating Air Force interview I had to repeat questions so that he could hear them. Lady Macbeth's Speech. Twice during the interview I had to speak at very unnatural tones, almost yelling at him. It seemed like my uncomfortableness in doing this humored him. Although Alvarez is not what one would classify as an alcoholic, he obviously enjoys his beer. Again, this can also be contributed to his experience as an act 1974 underground miner in Bisbee. Everyday, after his shift Alvarez, along with other underground workers, would go directly to the local bar. The bars would have what they called an after-shift drink, free. Youd go in, and as soon as you got in, they gave you a shot of whiskey . . . Of course, they gave it to you so you would start drinking more.

Youd stay in macbeth's speech, there with the old timers. A lot of us got there at about 3:30. Wed stay there till about 5-6:00. Except for the die-hard ones, theyd stay there half the night. The miners drink was called a boilermaker. It was a shot of My Experiences Operating Room in the whiskey and a beer. Lady Macbeth's. Wed have quite a few of act 1974 those. You had to keep up with the others, no matter how much of a hangover you had the lady speech next day. You had to Essay, drink like Hell.

The next day at work youd damn near die sometimes. Macbeth's. But, if you could keep up with them, you were one of them. Personal Narrative- My Experiences Operating Room Nurse. You were a part of them. Being a part of the speech underground clique was a major accomplishment for Alvarez. Narrative- My Experiences Operating Room In The. The pride is evident in his disposition when he speaks of lady speech these miners. His eyes light, and recency theory his voice picks up. Speech. He produces a smile. He even sets his beer down. It is milgram clear that he cherishes the memories of risking his life working far below the speech surface with these men. They were a different breed. They were like the infantry in the Army.

The infantry was supposed to be the euthanasia be legalised tough ones who could take anything. Lady. Thats what the underground miners were. They could take anything. As he says this, I feel glad to know that he belonged to something he considers to be special. Not long after that, though, I come to the conclusion that his inclusion in act 1974, the group was special because it was the first and only time in his life when he was able to live in his Socialist ideal. All the men were equal. There were no rich or poor among themthey were all the same, all trying to macbeth's, live a simple life. Each person took care of themselves and everyone else. Why it came to be this way, I do not know. Perhaps it was because they saw what he saw and they lived what he lived; they knew each others suffering, financial and physical. Maybe it was because they sometimes spent more than 70 hours a week in tight closed spaces together.

Whos to say, but one thing is for sure: They were blue-collar men destroying their bodies for a company that could care less about them as individuals and more as a commodity. They were brother-laborers linked together, attempting to should, shield themselves from an overbearing parent company. When I think of it like this, Alvarezs drinking, smoking, and lady speech hearing dont seem like problems to me. On A. I realize that they are only lady macbeth's speech, tolls on Sinner's Tale, his body; and that they have not affected his mind in the least. They may eventually cost him part of his life, but the life he has lived has brought the kind of wisdom most of us can only dream of ever gaining. He knows life and he knows how the world does and should work. Macbeth's. All three are things that many can never find in lifetimes lasting a hundred years.

After 11 years in Bisbee, Alvarez was transferred to a new mine in his present home of Safford. Milgram Obedience Study. As for speech the reason for the move, he says, I got chosen to come over here. The big producers got chosen, the ones who put out the most tonnage. Other than the comradeship of working underground, tonnage was another major part in his life as an underground contract miner. Tonnage is Essay on A Tale a slang term describing the amount of copper a miner digs out. After working up the ladder from an entry laborer, or mucker, he made his way to the alluring money associated with contract mining. Basically, the idea behind contract mining was that teams of men, usually four per group, would work in split shifts to achieve a company set standard. Lady. The standard for recency theory the group took several factors of working conditions into consideration. Things like underground temperature, how far ore needed to be moved, how many times ore needed to be moved, how far underground the mining was being done, and if there was the possibility of the shaft caving in were all accounted for by the company in its decision of a standard. For Alvarez, a common standard set for his crews was 80 tons per lady, day. Each man was responsible for 20 tons each. If the 80 tons were met, a bonus of 50 cents a ton was awarded by the company for the miners hard work.

The system seemed reasonable enough for those motivated to act 1974, work hard and willing to be part of a team. Speech. However, problems often did arise in the arrangement. Sometimes you got teamed up with some other crew that didnt want to work. When this happened, the outcomes often resulted in Essay Sinner's, ill feelings between co-workers. It used to get bad to where the lady macbeth's day shift guys would go into the bar and act 1974 start drinking and at eleven oclock theyd be waiting outside for the other guys to get out. Theyd start fighting. The selection of Alvarez for the Safford mine was a wise one. At one point in his work underground, he was pumping out 25 tons of ore a day.

This is when he says he was making the lady best money of his young life. I was making really good money. That in Narrative- My Experiences as an Air Force, itself was motivating me to work harder, he says. The money wasnt everything, however. During this time, he met his first wife, Alice. Macbeth's Speech. He was 24 and ready to settle down. She was 22 and act 1974 significantly younger in terms of what she had seen in life compared to him. The two were married March 21st of 1967.

After eight months of lady macbeth's marriage, Alice died during complications in childbirth. Alvarez, destroyed and distraught, was also out of work. A strike began the previous July and would continue up until the next April. Personal My Experiences Operating Room Nurse In The Air Force. He remained out of work until then. It was a bad time in my life, he says as he takes another drink from lady macbeth's speech his beer. The strike ended quickly after and a few years later, Alvarez met his current wife, Anna.

The two instantly fell in love. Anna had a child from a previous marriage, and when the two married on March 21st, 1970, Alvarez adopted Gilbert Anthony as his own son. I always thought of him as my boy. Recency Theory. He was born the same day my wife died. Two years after their marriage, he and Anna had their first child together, Frederick Robert. Ironically, Fred was born on lady, Gilberts birthday, and euthanasia should be legalised the fifth anniversary of Alices death. With his second child, and happy marriage, things were beginning to look up for Alvarez.

Incidentally, the lady speech March 21st wedding of Robert and Mesoamerica Societies Anna coincidentally landed on speech, the same day of his first wedding. Both weddings fell on a Saturday, Alvarezs day off from work. From as far as Alvarez could remember, strikes were a regular occurrence at Phelps Dodge mines. Milgram Obedience. When I first started working in macbeth's, Bisbee, every three years there was a strike. Every three years, never failed. He pauses to take a drink of his beer. Should. Every three years the lady macbeth's speech union would call a strike to negotiate contracts. The union was something Alvarez never cared much for. He held a stereotype of all union members based on his experiences with them.

Part of this stereotype came from his encounters with union representatives who pressured him to recency theory, join the speech union. The union guy would come over there and try to sign you up. When you signed up, they finally would leave you alone. As long as you sign, they can take that money out of your paycheck. They used to take about $10 out. After that, they dont bother you and you dont bother them. Obedience. I never made a union meeting in my life. Other than the greed Alvarez saw in macbeth's, unions, the other part of the stereotype he held involved their indolence. A lot of the union members were the lazy guys, he says. He claims the union also prevented him from outputting tonnage by the number of Personal Narrative- My Experiences as an Room in the Air Force rules and regulations it set up. Macbeth's Speech. The union used to make up a lot of rules that would keep you from making money. I ask for an example. Like at lunchtime. Societies. You couldnt blast more than ten sticks of dynamite because the union members said the smoke would fill up all over and people couldnt eat in the tunnels.

It would be too much smoke for them. For a lot of the real workers, the smoke would not bother them. Lady Speech. Lunch was to eat not enjoy. Alvarezs solution to rules and Narrative- My Experiences as an Operating Room Air Force regulations like this was to not get caught. At lunchtime I would use 50 sticks of dynamite but only say I used 10. I wasnt going to get less tonnage and lose my money for them. Alvarez was turned in a number of times by lady speech, the union and milgram was dealt with by speech, PD. They just told me to stop, he says.

He didnt stop, however. Id just cool it down for a while. Euthanasia. Then, the speech next chance I got, I would do it again. Alvarez put up with the union for the next 15 years, but in 1983, the shape of unions at Phelps Dodge was undergoing a drastic change. More specifically, the company was in the process of eliminating them. When Alvarez first started working in Safford in April of 1975, a union did not exist at the mine. Be Legalised. They didnt have a union in Safford. PD didnt want a union, so there wasnt one. The union was still around and real strong in Morenci, though. Indeed, the union in Morenci was strong and held a considerable amount of lady macbeth's speech influence in the company.

Morenci is a 45-minute drive east of Safford. The town was, and still is, completely controlled by euthanasia should, Phelps Dodge. The overwhelming majority of people who live there work for macbeth's speech the mine. The union had to be strong in such circumstances. Employees would fight not only for working conditions but also living conditions. Often times, or more accurately, every three years, clashes between the two factions arose. The most heated clash, and recency theory the strike which drew enormous national and world attention for its government-aided striker loss, began July 1, 1983. It eventually ended led to the fall of the union in Morenci. At the time of the strike, Alvarez had moved from the Safford mine, which had been closed in 1982, to a division of small mines being prospected by PD.

However, for the two weeks preceding the strike up to the first day of the strike, he was working in Morenci as a loan from lady macbeth's small mines. I was loaned by small mines to milgram, Morenci to clean copper out of a furnace. There were a few of us. We had to drill and blast it out. The first day of the strike was the last day I worked in Morenci. They asked me if I wanted to stay there after the strike started but I said no. I left the mine, and outside thousands of people were lined up. I didnt get out of work until 7AM, but they left me alone because they knew I was leaving. If they thought I was a scab, they probably would have killed me. I didnt want to be a scab. I just wanted to go back to small mines. Alvarez did go back to small mines, but did not stay there long. Lady Macbeth's Speech. With small mines, PD was trying to look into little, old mines, mining claims all around that had been closed for decades.

They were leasing them looking for Personal Narrative- Operating Room Air Force ore. The first place I went was Gallup, New Mexico. We went around looking in the hills looking for ore. PD thought that the old time prospectors had missed a lot of ore. PD was wrong. The old prospectors of the area, using only hand tools, cleaned the hills surrounding Gallup of nearly all the ore. The old miners dug out every little ounce of what there was, recounts Alvarez. After PD decided small mines was a flop, Alvarez was asked to work in Morenci. By this time, the strike was over lady, a year old.

He started in August of Mesoamerica and Complex 1984. By that time, there were a lot of openings, and lots of miners from all over the state were taking the [positions] over. Demonstrators still lined the gates of the mine, and they continued to macbeth's speech, yell and act 1974 spit at scabs entering the compound, but Alvarez paid no attention to them. Initially, Alvarez felt compassion for the strikers. When the strike first started, I felt sorry for the people, thats why I didnt stay to work there instead of small mines. I didnt want to macbeth's, take their job away. They were just ordinary workers fighting for their cause. After he says this, I ask him what caused the act 1974 relapse in his judgment when he decided to work there a year later. To this he replies, the people changed. I didnt feel sorry for them anymore. Lady Speech. A lot of the recency theory pushy, union strikers ended up going back to work a year later. The ones who made the macbeth's most noise were some of the first ones to come back. The strikers were outnumbered.

Most of them went back to work, and they werent as solid. They got hungry. He takes another drink of his beer. Alvarez was called a scab but it did not disturb him a bit. People never approached him during his time off from work or threatened him like they did to other scabs. I dont give a damn about people or what they think of me. The strike was broken for all practical purposes and when I went in, I never had anybody come up to me. Alvarezs family, however, did feel some anxiety from should others in the community. One of Annas closest friends told her over the telephone one day that she no longer wanted to associate with her ever again. Debbie, Alvarezs next child after Frederick, claimed to be threatened on the playground many a time at school by children of speech strikers. Gilbert said his Catechism teacher, a wife of a demonstrator, harassed him. Milgram Obedience. All this did die, however, as the strike came to an end and lady his life amid the strike that was famous for failing went back to normal.

Reflecting back on the strike, Alvarez takes another drink from his bottle and says this, The union was going to break PD. It was too strong. No one was able to work because there were so many rules and regulations. Thats why they got rid of it, and they went into a lot of debt to get rid of euthanasia it. Looking back on it, though, I think PD had it all planned out for years.

They do need some kind of lady union, but they dont need one no near as powerful as that one. Under the new PD, its to act 1974, the point to where they cant form a union. The still need someone to stick up for lady speech the ordinary worker. It was just too powerful at that time. PD more or less dictates everything now for act 1974 the worker. But, I think this was planned a long time ago.

One thing about PD, and thats always been that way, is macbeth's speech that theyre going to do what they want to do. Its take it or leave it. You dont like it, tough. You either keep working and not like it or you find another job. Alvarez was able to Mesoamerica Societies Essay, raise five children and support his wife with his job at Phelps Dodge. He was also able to send three of his kids to college and is planning on sending another next fall. He bought a house, 14 cars, and never missed a payment. Lady. He built a life with the money he earned at Operating Room Air Force Phelps Dodge. He sacrificed his hands, his lungs, his hearing, and more especially his liver for a company that paid him poorly for lady all he gave. Alvarez never complained about his job and still doesnt. I made a living off of it. If they go broke tomorrow, I dont care.

If they went broke when I was working there, I would have found a job somewhere else. Act 1974. I never thought of it as a career. Im not the lady macbeth's speech type of person who is ambitious. Im not trying to come out euthanasia ahead. Im just trying to make a life, thats it. After Alvarez tells me this, he takes another drink of his beer. As I watch him, Im left breathless. I think to myself that the macbeth's man sitting across from me is the living quintessence of what the beaten up workingman is. Hes been dealt a less than average hand by life, but has been able to make the best of it. Hes a fighter who refuses to give up.

Hes independent and never depended on a union or anyone else to recency theory, stick up for him. Macbeth's. Hes a family man who sacrificed himself to provide. The more I reflect on this, the more I realize that hes more than just the good guy who has been wronged by life. Hes a hero. But hes a hero for more than just the workingman. And Complex Essay. Hes a hero for lady macbeth's anyone who knows what it is like to work hard and get paid softly.

Hes a hero for anyone who knows what it is like to combat life from Personal as an Room Nurse all directions. Hes a hero for all those who can relate to the education life gives. I realize that this man deserves to have his story recorded even if he is not as rich as Bill Gates or as powerful as Jess Jackson (both of speech whom will be remembered in on A, history). His story needs to be shared, and Im not just saying that because hes my father. Hes my hero too.

Buy Essay No Plagiarism - Macbeth: Lady Macbeth s Monologue

Do My Homework For Me Free Math - All speeches (lines) for Lady Macbeth in

A Comprehensive Guide to APA Citations and Format. Lady Macbeth's? This page will provide you with an overview of APA citation format. Included is information about APA referencing, various citation formats and Essay Sinner's, examples for each source type, and macbeth's speech, other helpful information related to APA. If youre looking for MLA format, check out Citation Machines MLA Guide. Also, visit Citation Machines homepage to milgram study use the APA formatter, which is an APA citation generator. See more across the site. Being Responsible While Researching. When youre writing a research paper or creating a research project, you will probably use another individuals work to help develop your own project. A good researcher or scholar uses another individuals work in a responsible way. This involves indicating that the work of other individuals is macbeth's speech, included in your project, which is one way to prevent plagiarism. The word plagiarism is derived from the latin word, plagiare, which means to kidnap.

The term has evolved over the years to now mean the act of taking another individuals work and using it as your own, without acknowledging the Essay Tale original author. Be careful of plagiarism! Plagiarism is illegal and there are many serious ramifications for plagiarizing someone elses work. Thankfully, plagiarism can be prevented. One way it can be prevented is by including APA format citations in your research project. Want to make these citations quickly and easily? Try our APA citation machine which is found on our homepage. Macbeth's Speech? Citations are included in research projects anytime you use another individuals work in your own assignment. When including a quote, paraphrased information, images, or any other piece of information from anothers work, you need to show where you found it by including a citation. This APA format guide explains how to make citations in as an Operating Room in the Air Force APA style.

There are two types of APA citations. The first type of citation, which is called in-text, or parenthetical citations, are included when youre adding text, word for word, from speech another individuals work into your own project. Recency Theory? If you dont use the information from another source word for lady speech word in your assignment, but you paraphrase it in your own words, you also need to add an in-text citation. The other type of APA format citations, which are called reference citations, are found at Societies the end of your research project, usually on the last page. Included on this reference list page are the full citations for any in-text citations found in the body of the project, as well as full citations for any other sources you used to help develop your research.

These citations are listed in lady speech alphabetical order, one after the other. The two types of citations, in-text and reference citations, look very different. In-text citations include three items: the last name(s) of the Tale author, the year the lady macbeth's speech source was published, and the page or location of the information. Reference citations include more information such as the name of the author(s), the year the source was published, the title of the source, and act 1974, the URL or page range. Lady? Why is it Important to Include APA Citations? Including APA citations into your research projects is a very important component of the research process.

When you include citations, youre being a responsible researcher. Youre showing readers that you were able to find valuable, high-quality information from recency theory other sources, place them into your project where appropriate, all while acknowledging those original authors. The American Psychological Association, also called APA, is an organization created for individuals in the psychology field. With close to 116,000 members, they provide education opportunities, funding, guidance, and research information for everything psychology related. APA also has numerous high-quality databases, peer-reviewed journals, and books that revolve around mental health. The American Psychological Association is also credited with creating APA Style, which is a popular way to create citations. This citation format is used by individuals not only in lady macbeth's the psychology field, but many other subject areas as well. Education, economics, business, and social sciences also use APA style quite frequently. Click here for more information.

APA created APA style format in obedience 1929 in order to form a standard way for researchers in the science fields to document their sources. Prior to the inception of these standards, individuals were most likely including various pieces of information about a source, in a random order. You can probably imagine how difficult it would be to look at a few different pieces of research and determine the lady types of sources that were used to develop the research project! Having a standard format for citing sources allows readers to glance at an APA citation and easily locate the title, author, year published, and other critical pieces of information needed to understand a source. Click here to milgram learn more about why the American Psychological Association created APA.

APA Style is speech, currently in act 1974 its 6th edition, which was released in 2009. In previous versions of APA format, researchers and scholars were required to include the date that an electronic resource was accessed. In addition, names of databases were included, and only the name of the city was included for macbeth's speech publication information. Now, it is Room Nurse Air Force, no longer required to include the date of access as well as the name of the database in an APA citation. The full location, including the city AND state, or the city and country if its an lady macbeth's speech, international publisher, is included in the citation. In 2013, APA released a revised manual just for Mesoamerica and Complex Societies Essay electronic resources. Lady Speech? This was released due to the increase in the amount of technology advances and resources. There are two types of citations in act 1974 APA Style - there are in-text, or parenthetical citations, and complete reference APA citations. In-text, also called parenthetical citations, are found in the body, or text, of a research project.

Theyre included after a direct quote or paraphrase. Macbeth's? See the next section below to recency theory learn more about how to format and lady macbeth's, include in-text citations in your project. Complete reference citations are found at the end of a research project. These reference citations are longer, complete citations for all of the sources used in a project. So, full citations for all of the in-text citations are found here. The format for act 1974 APA reference citations varies, but some APA citations use this general format:

Authors Last name, First initial. (Date published). Title . Retrieved from URL. Researchers and macbeth's, scholars must look up the proper APA citation format for the source that theyre using. Books have a certain APA format, websites have a different format, periodicals have a different format, and so on. Scroll down to find the proper format for the source youre trying to cite. If you would like to Essay on A Sinner's Tale cite your sources automatically, Citation Machines APA generator is a helpful APA reference generator that will make the citation process easier for you. In-text, or parenthetical citations, are included in research projects in three instances: When using a direct quote, paraphrasing information, or simply referring to a piece of information from another source. Quite often, researchers and scholars use a small amount of text, word for word, from another source and include it in their own research projects. This is done for many reasons. Sometimes, another authors words are so eloquently written that there isnt a better way to rephrase it yourself. Other times, the authors words can help prove a point or establish an understanding for something in your research project.

When using another authors exact words in your research project, include an in-text citation directly following it. In addition to using the exact words from another source and placing them into your project, in-text citations are also added anytime you paraphrase information. Paraphrasing is when you take information from another source and rephrase it, in your own words. When simply referring to macbeth's speech another piece of information from recency theory another source, also include an in-text citation directly following it. In text APA citations are found after a direct quote, paraphrased information, or reference. They are formatted like this: Exact text, paraphrased information, or reference (Authors Last Name, Year published, page number or paragraph number * ) * Only include the page or paragraph number when using a direct quote or paraphrase. This information is included in order to help the reader locate the exact text themselves. It is not necessary to include this information when youre simply referring to another source.

Heres are some examples of lady macbeth's, in-text APA citations: Well, youre about to enter the land of the free and the brave. And I dont know how you got that stamp on your passport. The priest must know someone (Toibi?n, 2009, p. 52). Student teachers who use technology in their lessons tend to Personal My Experiences Operating Room Nurse continue using technology tools throughout their teaching careers (Kent Giles, 2017). If including the authors names in the sentence, only include the year in the in-text APA citation. According to lady macbeth's speech a study done by Kent and Giles (2017), student teachers who use technology in their lessons tend to continue using technology tools throughout their teaching careers. The full references, or citations, for these sources can be found on the last part of a research project, the Reference List. While this guides intent is to obedience help you understand and develop citations on your own, there are many APA formatter tools, including a free APA citation generator, available on Citation Machine. Try our APA citation machine which is found on our homepage. Click here to learn more about crediting work. APA Reference List Citation Components.

As stated above, reference list citations are the full citations for all of the in-text citations found in the body of a research project. These full citations are listed in alphabetical order by the authors last names. Macbeth's? They have a hanging indent, meaning that the milgram obedience second line of text is indented in half an inch. See examples below to see what a hanging indent looks like. Speech? The format for APA reference citations varies based on the source type, but some APA citations use this general format: Authors Last name, First initial. (Date published).

Title . Retrieved from URL. Learn more about each component of the act 1974 reference citation and how to format it in the sections that follow. The names of authors are written in reverse order. Include the initials for the first and middle names. End this information with a period.

When two or more authors work together on a source, write them in the order in speech which they appear on the source, using this format: Last name, F. M., Last name, F. M., Last name, F. M., Last name, F. M., Last name, F. M. Kent, A. Recency Theory? G., Giles, R. M. Thorpe, A., Lukes, R., Bever, D. J, He, Y. If there are 8 or more authors listed on a source, only include the first 6 authors, add three ellipses, and then add the lady macbeth's speech last authors name. Roberts, A., Johnson, M. C., Klein, J., Cheng, E. V., Sherman, A., Levin, K. K. , . Lopez, G. S. If you plan on on A, using Citation Machines APA formatter, which is an APA citation generator, the names of the authors will format properly for you. Lady Macbeth's Speech? Directly after the recency theory authors name is the date the source was published. Include the full date for newspapers, the month and year for magazine articles, and only the macbeth's year for journals and recency theory, all other sources. Lady Speech? If no date is Mesoamerica Societies Essay, found on the source, include the initials, n.d. for no date. Narducci, M. (2017, May 19). City renames part of 11th Street Ed Snider Way to lady honor Flyers founder. The Philadelphia Inquirer . If using our APA citation maker, Citation Machines APA generator will add the correct date format for you automatically. When writing out Essay Tale titles for books, articles, chapters, or other nonperiodical sources, only capitalize the first word of the title and the first word of the subtitle. Names of people, places, organizations, and other proper nouns also have the macbeth's speech first letter capitalized. Act 1974? For books and reports, italicize the title in an APA citation.

Strange case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Roots: The saga of an American family. Lady? For articles and chapters in APA referencing, do not italicize the title. Wake up the Narrative- My Experiences as an Operating Nurse Air Force nation: Public libraries, policy making, and lady speech, political discourse.

For newspapers, magazines, journals, newsletters, and other periodicals, capitalize the first letter in each word and italicize the title. The Seattle Times. A common question is whether to underline your title or place it in italics or quotation marks. In APA, titles are never underlined or placed in quotation marks. They are either placed in italics or not. Heres a good general rule for APA: When a source sits alone and is not part of a larger whole, place the title in italics. If the source does not sit alone and is part of a larger whole, do not place it in italics. Books, movies, journals, and television shows are placed in italics since they stand alone. Songs on milgram obedience, an album, episodes of lady macbeth's, television shows, chapters in books, and articles in journals are not placed in italics since they are smaller pieces of milgram, larger wholes.

Citation Machines APA citation generator formats the title in your citations automatically by following proper APA bibliography guidelines. Additional Information about the Title. Macbeth's? If you feel as though it would be helpful to the reader to include additional information about the source type, include this information in brackets immediately following the Mesoamerica and Complex Societies title. Use a brief descriptive term and capitalize the first letter. Kennedy, K., Molen, G. R. (Producer), Spielberg, S. Lady Macbeth's Speech? (Director). (1993). Jurassic Park [Motion picture].

USA: Universal. Besides [Motion picture], other common notations include: [Letter to the editor] [Television series episode] If you are using Citation Machines APA formatter, additional information about the title is automatically added for you. The APA citation generator will add this information based on the source form that you choose. Information About the Publication. For books and reports, include the city and state, or the city and Mesoamerica, country, of the publishers location. Instead of macbeth's speech, typing out the entire state name, use the proper two-letter abbreviation from the euthanasia should United States Postal Service. Lady Speech? Type out the entire country name when including areas outside of the United States.

After typing the location, add a colon, and continue with the name of the publisher. It is not necessary to Narrative- Room in the include the entire name of the publisher. It is acceptable to macbeth's speech use a brief, intelligible form. However, if Books or Press are part of the publishers names, keep these words in the citation. Other common terms, such as Inc., Co., Publishers, and others can be omitted. For newspapers, journals, magazines, and recency theory, other periodicals, include the volume and speech, issue number after the title in an APA citation. The volume number is on A Tale, listed first, by itself, in italics.

The issue number is in lady speech parentheses immediately after it, not italicized. Giannoukos, G., Besas, G., Hictour, V., Georgas, T. (2016, May). Recency Theory? A study on the role of computers in adult education. Educational Research and Reviews, 11 (9), 907-923. Retrieved from http://dx.doi.org/10.5897/ERR2016.2688. If the publisher is a college or university, and the location name matches part of the schools information, exclude the publisher information from the citation. After including the lady macbeth's speech location and publisher information, end this section of the citation with a period. London, England: Pearson.

New York, NY: Perseus Books. Act 1974? Our APA generator is an APA reference generator that will automatically format your publication information in your citations for you. Visit Citation Machines homepage to learn more. For online sources, the URL or DOI (Direct Object Identifier) are included at the end of a citation. DOI numbers are often created by publishers for journal articles and other periodical sources. Lady Macbeth's? They were created in response to the problem of broken or outdated links and URLs.

When a journal article is and Complex Essay, assigned a DOI number, it is static, and will never change. Because of its permanent characteristic, DOIs are the lady preferred type of act 1974, electronic information to include in APA citations. When a DOI number is not available, include the sources URL. For DOIs, include the number in this format: For URLs, only speech, include the milgram obedience study information about the homepage and write it in this format: Retrieved from http:// Other APA referencing information about electronic sources: - If the URL is longer than a line, break it up before a punctuation mark. - Do not place a period at the end of the citation. - It is not necessary to include retrieval dates, unless the source changes often over lady speech time. Recency Theory? - It is not necessary to include the names of databases. When using Citation Machines APA formatter, if your source was found online, the online publication information will be replaced by the DOI. Our APA citation machine will properly cite your online sources for you, automatically.

Click here for lady macbeth's speech more information about the basics of on A Sinner's, APA. APA Citation Examples for Sources. Lady Macbeth's? Author Last name, F. I. (Year Published). Title of work . Location: Publisher. Dickens, C. (1942). Great expectations . New York, NY: Dodd, Mead. Print Books with Two or More Authors. Last name, First initial., Last name, First initial, Last name, First initial. (Date).

Title . Location: Publisher. Goldin, C. D., Katz, L. F. (2008). The race between education and act 1974, technology . Cambridge, MA: Belknap Press of Harvard University Press. Matthews, G., Smith, Y., Knowles, G. (2009). Disaster management in archives, libraries and museums . Farnham, England: Ashgate. When citing a chapter in macbeth's speech an edited book, use the obedience study following format: Structure for Chapters in Edited Books in Print: Last name of chapter author, First initial.

Middle initial. (Year published). Chapter title. In First initial. Last name of Editor (Ed.), Book Title (pp. xx-xx). Publishing City, State: Publisher. APA reference Example for Chapters in Edited Books in Print: De Abreu, B.S. (2001). The role of media literacy education within social networking and speech, the library. In D.E. Agosto J. Abbas (Eds.), Teens, libraries, and Societies Essay, social networking (pp. 39-48). Santa Barbara, CA: ABC-CLIO.

APA reference Structure for Chapters in Edited Books, found Online: Last name of chapter author, First initial. (Year published). Chapter title. Lady? In First initial. Last name of Editor (Ed.), Book title [E-reader version, if used] (pp. xx-xx). Obedience Study? http://dx.doi.org/xxxxx or Retrieved from http://xxxx. Example for Chapters in Edited Books, found Online: Lobo, R. F. (2003). Introduction to the structural chemistry of zeolites. In S. Macbeth's Speech? Auerbach, K. Carrado, P. Dutta (Eds.), Handbook of zeolite science and technology (pp. 65-89). Retrieved from https://books.google.com.

If youre still unsure about how to cite a chapter in a book, use Citation Machines APA formatter. Your citations will automatically format properly when using the generator. Author Last Name, F. I. (Year Published). Title of work [E-reader Version]. http://dx.doi.org/xxxx or Retrieved from Essay on A Tale http://xxxx. Auster, P. Lady Speech? (2007). The Brooklyn follies [Nook version]. Retrieved from http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ Only the first letter of the first word and recency theory, any proper nouns in the title should be capitalized in an APA citation. A DOI (digital object identifier) is basically a number that links a source to its location on the Internet. This number isnt always provided, but if it is, its very important to include it in your APA referencing citation.

Author Last Name, F. Lady Speech? I. (Year Published). Title of work . Should? http://dx.doi.org/xxxx or Retrieved from http://xxxx. Baloh, P., Burke, M. E. (2007). Attaining organizational innovations. To cite your e-books automatically, use the lady Book form on Citation Machines APA generator, click on Manual entry mode, and click the E-book tab. Our APA citation maker will format your citation properly following APA bibliography guidelines. Author Last name, F. I. (Year Published).

Title of article. Title of Periodical, Volume (Issue), page range. Gleditsch, N. P., Pinker, S., Thayer, B. A., Levy, J. S., Thompson, W. R. (2013). The forum: The decline of war. Obedience? International Studies Review , 15 (3), 396-419. If your source is found online, but there is no DOI provided, you can include the URL instead. A DOI (digital object identifier) is basically a number that links a source to its location on the Internet. This number isnt always provided, but if it is, you should include it in your citation rather than including a URL. Macbeth's Speech? Unlike previous editions of APA, the 6th edition does not require including a retrieval date or date accessed for online sources. A retrieval date is euthanasia, only necessary if the source is likely to change (ex.

Wikipedia). Instead, Retrieved from is macbeth's, used. Author Last name, F. I. (Year Published). Title of article. Title of Periodical, Volume (Issue), page range.

Sahin, N. T., Pinker, S., Cash, S. S., Schomer, D., Halgren, E. (2009). Sequential processing of lexical, grammatical, and phonological information within Brocas area. Recency Theory? Science, 326 (5951), 445-449. http://dx.doi.org/xxxxx. If you need additional help citing your journal articles, our APA reference generator is an APA citation maker that will cite your sources automatically for you. Lady? Page numbers: If article is only one page long, use p. For any article longer than one page, use pp. If an article appears is on non-sequential pages, separate each page number with a comma. Example: pp. Personal As An In The Air Force? D4, D5, D7-D8 APA referencing does NOT require you to include the macbeth's speech date of access for electronic sources.

Author, F. I. (Year, Month Day Published). Title of article. Title of Newspaper , page range. Frost, L. (2006, September 14). First passengers ride monster jet. Milgram Obedience Study? The Salt Lake Tribune , A2. You may be wondering what to do if you find your newspaper article on a database. Author, F. I. (Year, Month Date Published).

Title of article . Speech? Title of Newspaper. Retrieved from newspaper homepage URL. Whiteside, K. (2004, August 31). College athletes want cut of action. USA Today . Retrieved http://www.usatoday.com. Author Last Name, F. I. Essay? (Year, Month Published). Title of article.

Title of lady speech, Magazine, Volume (Issue), page range. Quammen, D. (2008, December). The man who wasnt Darwin. Act 1974? National Geographic Magazine, 214 (6), 106. Author Last Name, F. I. (Year, Month Date Published). Article title. Retrieved from URL.

Example of an APA format website: Austerlitz, S. (2015, March 3). How long can a spinoff like Better Call Saul last? Retrieved from http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-long-can-a-spinoff-like-better-call-saul-last/ Last name, First initial. Lady? (Year, Month, Date of blog post). Title of blog post [Blog post]. Retrieved from URL of blog post.

McClintock Miller, S. (2014, January 28). EasyBib joins the Rainbow Loom project as we dive into research with the third graders [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://vanmeterlibraryvoice.blogspot.com. On our APA citation machine form for euthanasia be legalised blogs, you have the lady speech option to choose from standard, audio, and video blogs. Citation Machines APA generator will automatically cite your blog sources for you. Act 1974? Writer Last Name, F. I. (Writer), Director Last Name, F. I. (Director). (Year aired). Lady? Title of episode [Television or Radio series episode]. In Producer Last Name, F. I. Narrative- Nurse Air Force? (Executive producer), TV or Radio series name . City, State of original channel: Channel.

Lin, K. (Writer), Coles, J. D. Macbeth's Speech? (Director). (2014). Chapter 18 [Television series episode]. In Bays, C. (Executive producer), House of cards . Washington, D.C.: Netflix. If using Citation Machines APA generator,television and radio broadcasts use the same form. Producer Last Name, F. I. Euthanasia Should? (Producer), Director Last Name, F. I. (Director). (Year Released). Title of film [Motion picture]. Country of origin: Studio.

Bender, L. (Producer), Tarantino, Q. (Director). Lady Macbeth's Speech? (1994). Pulp fiction [Motion Picture]. United States: Miramax. There is the option to automatically cite films found online, in film, and on a database when using Citation Machines APA citation builder. It is highly recommended not to use personal (unpublished) interviews in your reference list. Recency Theory? Instead, this type of source should be formatted as an in-text or parenthetical citation.

However, here is an speech, example of an act 1974, in-text citation for a personal interview in lady macbeth's APA: Structure: (Interviewee F .I., Last Name, personal communication, Date Interviewed) Example: (D. Halsey, personal communication, December 12, 2011) Published Interviews should be cited accordingly if they appear as journal articles, newspaper articles, television programs, radio programs, or films. If your instructor requires a citation in recency theory the reference list, use the following structure: Author Last Name, F. I. (Year, Month Date Interviewed). Interview type [email, phone, personal interview, personal interview with [third party FI Last Name]. Halsey, D. (2011, December 12). Personal Interview. If you are planning on using Citation Machines APA formatter, a note is displayed above the form stating that personal interviews are not typically cited in lady macbeth's text. Our APA format generator creates in-text citations and full reference citations for you. Songs Musical Recordings found Online. *Note: If the milgram study name of the songwriter is the macbeth's speech same as the milgram obedience study name of the recording artist, leave out the bracketed information located after the name of the song. Macbeth's? Last name, First initial.

Middle initial. of songwriter. (Year created). Song title [Recorded by First initial. Middle initial. Last name of the performers name or the name of the band]. On Album Title [Medium]. Retrieved from URL.

Hedfors, A., Ingrosso, S., Angello, S. (2012). Greyhound [Recorded by Mesoamerica and Complex Societies Essay, Swedish House Mafia]. On Until Now [Audio file]. Retrieved from https://open.spotify.com/track/0VffaI2jwQknRrxpECYHsF. If using our APA citation machine, choose the speech form titled, Music/Audio, to automatically cite your songs and musical recordings. Our APA citation maker is an APA format generator that is free and Mesoamerica and Complex Essay, easy to use. Doctoral Dissertations found on a Database: Last name, First initial. Macbeth's? Middle initial. (Year published). Tale? Title of dissertation or thesis (Doctoral dissertation or Masters thesis). Retrieved from lady Name of Mesoamerica and Complex Societies Essay, database. (Accession or Order No. xxxxxxx).

English, L. Macbeth's Speech? S. Societies? (2014). The influences of community college library characteristics on institutional graduation rates: A national study (Doctoral dissertation). Macbeth's? Retrieved from American Doctoral Dissertations. Mesoamerica Societies Essay? (37CDD15DF659E63F). On our APA citation machine, there is a form for dissertations that will cite this source type for you. Last name, First initial. (Producer). (Year, Month Day). Title of podcast [Audio podcast]. Retrieved from macbeth's speech URL. Goodwin, G. (Producer). (2016, February 11). History extra [Audio podcast].

Retrieved from http://www.historyextra.com/podcasts. If using Citation Machines APA format generator, choose the obedience Blog/Podcast, form to cite your podcasts automatically. Last name, First initial. [YouTube username]. Lady Macbeth's? (Year, Month, Day of posting). Title of YouTube video [Video file]. On A? Retrieved from URL. Damien, M. [Marcelo Damien]. (2014, April 10). Lady Macbeth's? Tiesto @ Ultra Buenos Aires 2014 (full set) [Video file]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/mr4TDnR0ScM.

If using our APA citation machine, choose the form titled, Film to automatically cite your YouTube videos. Obedience Study? Looking for a source type that is not on this guide? Here is another useful link to follow. An APA annotated bibliography is a bibliography that includes the full reference citations in addition to a small paragraph containing your evaluation about each source. When creating your citations, there is a field at the bottom of each form to lady add your own annotations. Looking to create an APA format title page? Head to Citation Machines homepage and choose Title Page at the top of the recency theory screen. A written work or composition found in print, or digitally as an e-book. Can be non-fiction or fiction. A popular work published periodically (weekly, monthly etc.) focusing on a specific interest or subject.

A periodical publication containing current events, news, interviews and opinion articles. A collection of pages that provides information about a certain topic. A scholarly work published periodically, containing highly specified research. A motion picture or movie. Can be a fictional movie, documentary or even YouTube videos.

Copyright 2000 - 2017 by Citation Machine, a Chegg Service. Citation Machine uses the 7th ed. of MLA, 6th ed. of lady speech, APA, and 16th ed. of Chicago (8th ed. Turabian).

How to Buy an Essay Online - Macbeth Act 5 Scene 5 - Macbeth finds out Lady Macbeth is

Buy Personal Narrative Essay - How Does Lady Macbeth Die - eNotes com

essay archives If you look at the SAT Essay scoring rubric, youll find in order to earn a top score of 4 in lady macbeth's Writing, an Mesoamerica Essay essay must demonstrate a highly effective use and command of language, and a consistent use of precise word choice. Those are lovely-sounding directives, but theyre also extremely vague. Its hard to dispute that these are characteristics of good analytical writing, but what do they actually mean, and how can you put them into lady macbeth's speech, practice?Its easy enough to memorize grammatical rules, but style is and Complex Societies Essay something that cant be taughtright? I think that very often, skill in writing is conceived of in very black-and-white terms: its either something people are born with a knack for, or its something that cant be learned. Lady Speech? Obviously, yes, writing comes more easily to some people than to others, but to assume that effective analytical writing which almost no one is naturally good at is something that just magically happens , is to overlook the fact that like any other complex activity, it is made up of act 1974 specific, concrete skills that can be practiced individually. In terms of the SAT Essay, Id like to lady macbeth's, look at one simple, specific way to make your writing more varied and thus more likely to obtain a high score. Because the as an Operating Nurse Air Force, Essay assignment requires that you spend a fair amount of time describing an authors argument, and that you quote repeatedly from the passage provided, it is very easy to fall into macbeth's speech, the trap of study introducing each reference to the passage the same way: namely, by using the verb say . Dont get me wrong say is a great all-purpose word, but if you write something like, In the introduction, the lady, author says xyz. and then two sentences later, The author also says xyz and then a couple of sentences after that, In addition, the author says Well, thats going to get old pretty darn fast. Societies? And in an assignment thats less-than-thrilling by nature, you dont want to bore your reader any more than necessary. One way to liven things up a bit is therefore to use a variety of different verbs to introduce what the author, well, says. To be clear, these do not need to be fancy words; they just need to present an speech idea or quote smoothly, and in a way that doesnt involve repeating the same thing over act 1974 and over again.

-The author states -The author indicates -The author asserts -The author recounts -The author explains -The author reveals -The author implies -The author suggests You get the picture. Each time you cite from the passage or summarize a portion of it, pick a different option to introduce the quote or summary. If you can use 5-7 alternatives over the course of your essay, you will leave an lady macbeth's speech overall impression of greater variety and act 1974, sophistication than would otherwise be the lady macbeth's, case. And because your reader will spend no more than a couple of minutes scoring your essay, that sort of general impression can count for quite a lot. On the Essay on A Sinner's, new SAT essay, pt. 4: right kind of text, wrong kind of reading.

For the last part in this series, I want to consider the lady, College Boards claim that the Mesoamerica and Complex Societies, redesigned SAT essay is representative of the type of assignments students will do in college. Lets start by considering the sorts of passages that students are asked to analyze. As I previously discussed, the macbeth's, redesigned SAT essay is based on the rhetorical essay from the AP English Language and Composition (AP Comp) exam. While they comprise a wide range of themes, styles, and and Complex Essay, periods, the passages chosen for macbeth's, that test are usually selected because they are exceptionally interesting from a rhetorical standpoint. Even if the works they are excerpted from would most likely be studied in Mesoamerica Societies their social/historical context in lady macbeth's speech an actual college class, it makes sense to study them from euthanasia, a strictly rhetorical angle as well. Different types of reading can be appropriate for lady macbeth's, different situation, and Essay, this type of reading in speech this particular context is well justified. In contrast, the texts chosen for analysis on the new SAT essay are essentially the type of humanities and social science passages that routinely appear on the current SAT serious, moderately challenging contemporary pieces intended for an educated general adult audience. Essay Sinner's Tale? To be sure, this type of writing is not completely straightforward: ideas and points of views are often presented in a manner that is subtler than what most high school readers are accustomed to, and authors are likely to make use of the they say/I say model, dialoguing with and responding to other peoples ideas.

Most students will in fact do a substantial amount of this type of reading in lady speech college. By most academic standards, however, these types of passages would not be considered rhetorical models. Societies? It is macbeth's speech possible to analyze them rhetorically it is possible to Essay, analyze pretty much anything rhetorically but a more relevant question is why anyone would want to lady macbeth's, analyze them rhetorically. Simply put, there usually isnt all that much to say. As a result, its entirely unsurprising that students will resort to flowery, overblown descriptions that are at recency theory, odds with actual moderate tone and content of the passages.

In fact, that will often be the lady macbeth's speech, only way that students can produce an recency theory essay that is sufficiently lengthy to lady speech, receive a top score. There are, however, a couple of even more serious issues. First, although the SAT essay technically involves an analysis, it is primarily a descriptive essay in the sense that students are not expected to engage with either the ideas in the text or offer up any ideas of their own. With exceedingly few exceptions, however, the writing that students are asked to recency theory, do in college with be thesis-driven in the traditional sense that is, students will be required to formulate their own original arguments, which they then support with various pieces of specific evidence (facts, statistics, anecdotes, etc.) Although they may be expected to take other peoples ideas into account and dialogue with them, they will generally be asked to do so as a launching pad for their own ideas. They may on occasion find it necessary to discuss how a particular author presents his or her evidence in order to consider a particular nuance or implication, but almost never will they spend an entire assignment focusing exclusively on lady speech, the manner in which someone else presents an argument. So although the skills tested on the SAT essay may in some cases be a useful component of Personal Narrative- Operating Air Force college work, the essay itself has virtually nothing to do with the type of assignments students will actually be expected to complete in college. By the way, for speech, anyone who wants understand the sort of work that students will genuinely be expected to act 1974, do in college, I cannot recommend Gerald Graff and lady macbeth's speech, Cathy Birkensteins They Say/I Say strongly enough. This is act 1974 a book written by actual freshman composition instructors with decades of experience.

Suffice it to say that it doesnt have much to do with what the test-writers at the College Board imagine that college assignments look like. Now for lady, the second point: the evidence problem. As Ive mentioned before, the SAT essay prompt does not explicitly ask students to provide a rhetorical analysis; rather, it asks them to consider how the writer uses evidence to build his or her argument. That sounds like a reasonable task on Essay, the surface, but it falls apart pretty quickly once you start to consider its implications. When students do the type of reading that the speech, SAT essay tests in college, it will pretty much always be in the context of a particular subject (sociology, anthropology, economics, etc.). By definition, non-fiction is both dependent on and engaged with the world outside the text. There is euthanasia should be legalised no way to analyze that type of lady macbeth's writing meaningfully or effectively without taking that context into account. Any linguistic or rhetorical analysis would always be informed by a host of other, external factors that pretty much any professor would expect a student to discuss. Act 1974? There is a reason that close reading is normally associated with fiction and poetry, whose meanings are far less dependent on outside factors.

Any assignment that asks students to analyze a non-fiction authors use of evidence without considering the surrounding context is therefore seriously misrepresenting what it means to use evidence in the real world. In college and in speech the working world, the Essay on A, primary focus is never just on macbeth's speech, how evidence is presented, but rather how valid that evidence is. You cannot simply present any old facts that happen to be consistent with the claim you are making those facts must actually be true, and Essay on A Sinner's Tale, any competent analysis must take that factor into account. The fact that professors and employers complain that students/employees have difficulty using evidence does not mean that the problem can be solved just by macbeth's speech turning evidence into a formal skill. Rather, I would argue that the difficulties students and employees have in recency theory using evidence effectively is speech actually a symptom of a deeper problem, namely a lack of knowledge and perhaps a lack of exposure to (or an unwillingness to consider) a variety of perspectives.

If you are writing a Sociology paper, for example, you cannot simply state that the author of a particular study used statistics to support her conclusion, or worse, claim that an authors position is convincing or effective, or that it constitutes a rich analysis because the author uses lots of statistics as evidence. Rather, you are responsible for evaluating the conditions under which those statistics were gathered; for understanding the characteristics of the groups used to obtain those statistics; and for determining what factors may not have been taken into account in the gathering of and Complex Essay those statistics. You are also expected to draw on socio-cultural, demographic, and economic information about the macbeth's, population being studied, about act 1974, previous studies in which that population was involved, and about the conclusions drawn from those studies. I could go on lady macbeth's, like this for a while, but I think you probably get the picture. As I discussed in my last post, some of the sample essays posted by the College Board show a default position commonly adopted by many students who arent fully sure how to navigate the type of analysis the new SAT essay requires something I called praising the author. Because the SAT is be legalised such an macbeth's speech important test, they assume that any author whose work appears on Personal Narrative- My Experiences as an Room, it must be a pretty big. As a result, they figure that they can score some easy points by cranking up the flattery. Thus, authors are described as brilliant and passionate and renowned, even if they are none of lady speech those things.

As a result, the entire point of the assignment is lost. Ideally, the goal of close reading is to understand how an authors argument works as precisely as possible in order to formulate a cogent and well-reasoned response. The goal is to Operating in the Air Force, comprehend, not to judge or praise. Lady Macbeth's Speech? Otherwise, the writer risks setting up straw men and arguing in relation to positions that they author does not actually take. The sample essay scoring, however, implies something different and Societies Essay, potentially quite problematic. Lady Speech? When students are rewarded for milgram, offering up unfounded praise and judgments, they can easily acquire the illusion that they are genuinely qualified to evaluate professional writers and scholars, even if their own composition skills are at best middling and they lack any substantial knowledge about a subject. As a result, they can end up confused about lady, what academic writing entails, and about what is and obedience, is not appropriate/conventional (which again brings us back to They Say/I Say ). These are not theoretical concerns for me; I have actually tutored college students who used these techniques in their writing. My guess is that a fair number of lady macbeth's colleges will recognize just how problematic an assignment the new essay is and deem it optional. Study? But that in turn creates an even larger problem.

Colleges cannot very well go essay-optional on the SAT and lady macbeth's speech, not the ACT. So what will happen, I suspect, is should that many colleges that currently require the ACT with Writing will drop that requirement as well and that means highly selective colleges will be considering applications without a single example of a students authentic, unedited writing. Macbeth's Speech? Bill Fitzsimmons at Mesoamerica and Complex Societies Essay, Harvard came out so early and so strongly in favor of the SAT redesign that it would likely be too much of an macbeth's embarrassment to renege later, and Princeton, Yale, and Stanford will presumably continue to go along with whatever Harvard does. Milgram Obedience Study? Aside from those four schools, however, all bets are probably off. If that shift does in fact occur, then no longer will schools be able to flag applicants whose standardized-test essays are strikingly different from their personal essays. There will be even less of macbeth's speech a way to should be legalised, tell what is the result of a stubborn 17 year-old locking herself in lady speech her room and refusing to show her essays to anyone, and milgram obedience, what is the work of a parent or an English teacher or a $500/hr. consultant. On the new SAT essay, pt. 3: what is actually expectedand can you still make things up? In response to lady, my previous post on the equity issues surrounding the Mesoamerica, redesigned SAT essay, one reader had this to say: I read a few of the essay prompts and honestly they seem like a joke.

Essentially, each prompt asked for the exact same thing, its almost like CB is just screaming MAKE A TEMPLATE because all students need to do is plug in the authors name, cite an example, and put a quote here and there and lady macbeth's speech, if its surrounded by prepared fancy sentences, theyve got an easy 12. Mesoamerica And Complex Societies Essay? (or whatever it is lady macbeth's now) Thats a fair point. I didnt actually mean to obedience, imply in my earlier post that students would actually need to be experts in rhetoric in order to score well my goal was primarily to point out the mismatch between the background a student would need to lady macbeth's, seriously be able to complete the euthanasia be legalised, assignment, and the sort of background the most students will actually bring to the assignment. For a good gauge of what is likely to lady macbeth's speech, happen, consider the milgram study, French AP exam, which was revised a couple of years ago to be more holistic and relevant. It now includes a synthesis essay that is well beyond what most AP French students can write. The result? Score inflation. Macbeth's Speech? A similar phenomenon is inevitable here: when there is such a big mismatch between ideal and reality, the Essay Sinner's, only way for lady macbeth's, the College Boart to avoid embarrassment and promote the illusion that students are actually doing college-level work is assign high scores to reasonably competent work that does not actually demonstrate mastery but that throws in a few fancy flourishes, and recency theory, solid passing scores to work that is only semi-component. So I agree halfway. Something like what the reader describes is probably going to be a pretty reliable formula, albeit one that many students will need tutoring to figure out. But that said, I suspect that it will be one for churning out solid, mid-range essays, not top-scoring ones.

Heres why: While looking through the speech, examples provided by the College Board, I noticed something interesting: out of all the milgram obedience study, essays, exactly one made extensive use of fancy rhetorical terminology (anecdote, allusion, pathos, dichotomy). Would you like to guess which one? If you said the only essay to earn top scores in each of the three rubric categories, youd be right. What this suggests to me is that the redesigned essay will in fact be vulnerable to macbeth's, many of the same inflation techniques that many high-scoring students already employ. As Katherine Beals and Barry Garelicks recent Atlantic article discussed, the only way to assess learning is to study, look for macbeth's speech, markers typically associated with comprehension/mastery. Personal My Experiences As An Operating Room Nurse Air Force? A problem arises, however, when the goal becomes solely to exhibit the markers of mastery without actually mastering anything and standardized test- essays are nothing if not famous for being judged on markers of mastery rather than on macbeth's speech, substance. The current SAT essay, of course, has been criticized for euthanasia should, encouraging fake fancy writing bombastic, flowery prose stuffed full of ten-dollar words, and there is absolutely nothing to suggest that this will change. In fact, the new essay is likely to encourage that type of writing just as much, if not more, than the old one. Indeed, the lady macbeth's, top-scoring examples include some truly cringe-worthy turns of phrase.

For example, consider one students statement that This dual utilization of claims from two separate sources conveys to Gioias audience the euthanasia, sense that the skills built through immersion in the arts are vital to lady macbeth's, succeeding in the modern workplace which aids in logically leading his audience to the conclusion that a loss of experience with the arts may foreshadow troubling results. Not to mention this: In paragraph 5, Gioia utilizes a synergistic reference to two separate sources of information that serves to provide a stronger compilation of support for his main topic (https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sample-questions/essay/2, last example). And this: In order to achieve proper credibility and stir emotion, undeniable facts must reside in passage. This is the sort of prose that makes freshman (college) composition instructors tear their hair out. Is this what the euthanasia, College Board means by college readiness? Furthermore, if the use of fancy terminology correlates with high scores, why not exploit that correspondence and lady macbeth's speech, simply pump out essays stuffed to the gills with exotic terms, with little regard for whether they describe what is actually occurring in the text? As long as the description is sufficiently flowery, those sorts of details are likely to slip by unnoticed. In fact, why not go a step further and simply make up some Greek-sounding literary terms? Essay graders are unlikely to spend more than the current two minutes scoring essays; they dont have the time or the liberty to My Experiences in the, check whether obscure rhetorical terms actually exist. Some really smart kids with a slightly twisted sense of humor will undoubtedly decide to have some fun at the College Boards expense. Heck, if I could force myself to wake up at lady macbeth's, 6 a.m. on a Saturday morning, Id be tempted to go and do it myself.

Another observation: as discussed in an earlier post, one of the key goals of the SAT essay redesign was to should, stop students from making up information. But even that seems to have failed: lacking sufficient background information about the work they are analyzing, students will simply resort to conjecture. For example, the writer of the essay scoring 4/3/4 states that Bogard (the author of the lady macbeth's, first sample passage) is respected, and that he has done his research. Exactly how would the student know that Bogard is respected? Or that he even did research? (Maybe he just found the on A Sinner's Tale, figures in a magazine somewhere.) Or that the figures he cites are even accurate? It is of course reasonable to assume those things are true, but strictly speaking, the student is stepping outside the four corners of the text and speech, making inferences that he or she cannot prove objectively. So despite the College Boards adamant insistence that essays rely strictly on recency theory, the information provided in lady speech the passages, the inclusion of these sorts of study statements in lady macbeth's a high-scoring sample essay certainly suggests that the boundary between inside and outside the text is somewhat more flexible than it would appear. The point, of course, is euthanasia that it is extraordinarily difficult, if not downright impossible, to remain 100% within the four corners of a non-fiction text and still write an analysis that makes any sense at all particularly if one lacks the ability to identify a wide range of rhetorical figures. Lady Macbeth's Speech? Of course students will resort to making up plausible-sounding information to pad their arguments. Essay On A? And based on the sample essays, it certainly seems that they will continue to be rewarded for doing so. In my previous post, I introduced some of background issues surrounding the new SAT essay. Macbeth's Speech? Here, Id like to examine to Personal My Experiences as an Nurse, examine how the redesigned essay, rather than make the SAT a fairer test as the College Board claims, will likely provide further advantages to a small, already privileged segment of the test-taking population. Lets start with the fact that the new essay was adapted from the rhetorical essay on the AP English Language and Composition (AP Comp) exam.

To be sure, the colleges that require the essay are likely to draw many applicants enrolled in macbeth's AP Comp as juniors, but there will still undoubtedly be tens of thousands of students sitting for the SAT essay who are not enrolled in AP Comp, or whose schools do not even offer that class. Essay Sinner's Tale? Many other students whose schools do offer AP Comp may not take it until senior year, well after theyve taken their first SAT. And then there will be students who are enrolled in AP Comp as juniors but who spend class talking in small groups with their classmates and not ever being taught about rhetorical analysis. (Based on my own experience tutoring AP Comp, I suspect that many students fall into that last category.) What sort of value is there in lady speech asking so many students to write an essay that they are totally unprepared to euthanasia be legalised, write? The College Board, of course, has attempted to make the essay appear more egalitarian by insisting that no particular terminology or background knowledge is required, and lady, that students can find all the should, information they need in the passage. Whereas the AP Comp prompt explicitly asks students to analyze the rhetorical choicesan author makes in lady speech order to recency theory, develop her/her argument , the College Board deliberately avoids use of the term rhetoric for the SAT essay, opting for macbeth's speech, the more neutral evidence and reasoning and stylistic or persuasive elements, and giving the impression that the assignment is Tale wide open by asserting that students may also analyze features of [their] own choice . The problem is that this type of macbeth's formal, written textual analysis is a highly artificial task. It involves a very particular type of abstract thought, one that really only act 1974, exists in school. (I suspect that the only American students seriously studying rhetoric at a high level are budding classicists at a handful of very, very elite mostly private schools a minuscule percentage of test-takers.) Learning to notice, to divide, to label, to categorize, to enter into a text and describe the order and lady, logic by which it functions These are not instinctive ways of reading; learning to do these things well takes considerable practice. If students dont acquire this particular skill set in school, and more particularly in English class, they almost certainly wont acquire it anywhere else.

Of all the things tested on the new SAT, this is the one Khan Academy is act 1974 least equipped to handle. It also strikes me as naive and lady macbeth's, more than a little bit misleading to insist that this type of analysis can be performed by any old student if the technical aspect is removed that is, if students write appeal to emotion rather than pathos . Yes, it is Essay Sinner's Tale possible to write a top-scoring essay that employs nothing but plain old Anglo-Saxon words, but in lady speech most cases, the students most capable of milgram study even faking their way through a rhetorical analysis will be precisely the ones who have learned the formal terms. Students dont somehow acquire skills simply from being allowed to express themselves in non-technical language. The choice to adopt this particular template for the SAT essay was, I imagine, based on the presumption that Common Core would sweep through classrooms across the lady, United States, with all students spending their English periods diligently practicing for college and obedience, career readiness by combing through non-fiction passages, finding evidence (the text means what it means because it says what it says) and identifying appeals to emotion and authority. Needless to say, that reality has not materialized; however, the SAT is based on the assumption that it would. So whereas smart, solid writers who didnt do much of anything in English class had as good a chance as anyone else at doing well on the pre-2016 essay, smart, solid writers who have not been given practice in this particular type of lady writing in Mesoamerica Societies English class will now be at a much larger disadvantage.

There will of course be the extreme outliers who can sit themselves down with a prep book, read over a few examples, and lady, start churning out flawless expository prose, but they will be the as an, exceptions that prove the rule. As for the rest, well lets just say the lady macbeth's speech, new essay is basically the Essay on A Sinner's, College Boards gift to the tutoring industry. On the lady macbeth's speech, new SAT essay, part I: background. In the past, I havent posted much about the euthanasia, SAT essay. Even though my students always did well, teaching the SAT essay was never my favorite part of speech tutoring, in large part because Im what most people would consider a natural writer (thanks in large part to Personal My Experiences Nurse Air Force, the 5,000 or so books I consumed over the course of lady macbeth's speech my childhood), and naturals dont usually make the recency theory, best teachers. Besides, teaching someone to write is essentially a question of teaching them to think, and thats probably the lady macbeth's speech, only thing harder than teaching someone to read. The redesigned essay is a little different, first because it directly concerns the type of rhetorical analysis that so much of my work focuses on. In theory, I should like it a lot. At the Societies, same time, though, it embodies some of the most problematic aspects of the new SAT for me. Some of these issues recur throughout the lady speech, test but seem particularly thorny here. Ive been trying to elucidate my thoughts about the Mesoamerica Essay, essay for a long time; for some reason, Im finding it exceptionally difficult to disentangle them.

Every point seems mixed up with a dozen other points, and every time I start to go in one direction, I inevitably get tugged off in a different one. For that reason, Ive decided to devote multiple posts to this topic. That way, I can keep myself focused on a limited number of ideas at lady macbeth's, a time and avoid writing a post so long that no one can get more than halfway through! Before launching into an examination of the essay itself, some background. First, it is recency theory necessary to understand that the major driving force behind the essay change is the utter lack of correlation between factual accuracy and scores that is, the rather embarrassing fact that students are free to invent examples (personal experiences, historical figures/battles/act, novels, etc.) without penalty. Lady Macbeth's Speech? In particular, personal examples have been a particular target of study David Colemans ire because they cannot be assessed objectively. The College Board simply could not withstand any more bad publicity for lady, that particular shortcoming. Mesoamerica And Complex? As a result, it was necessary to devise a structure that would simultaneously require students to use evidence yet not require or rather appear not to require any outside knowledge whatsoever.

As Ive pointed out before, students have been and still are perfectly free to make up examples on speech, the ACT essay, but for some mysterious reason, the ACT never seems to take the kind of act 1974 flack that the SAT does. Again, marketing. My feelings on this issue have evolved somewhat over the years; theyre sufficiently complex to macbeth's speech, merit an entire post, if not more, so for now Ill leave my opinion out of this particular aspect of the discussion. Lets start with the pre-2016 essay. Despite its very considerable shortcomings, the current SAT essay is as close as possible to a pure exercise in recency theory using evidence or at least in supporting a claim with information consistent with that claim (information that may or may not be factually accurate), which is lady macbeth's essentially the meaning of euthanasia be legalised evidence that the macbeth's speech, College Board itself has chosen to adopt. For all its pseudo-philosophical hokeyness, the current SAT essay does at least represents an attempt to milgram obedience study, be fair. The questions are deliberately constructed to lady speech, be so broad that anyone, regardless of background, can potentially find something to say about them. ( Are peoples lives the result of the choices they make? Can knowledge be a burden rather than a benefit? ). Furthermore, students are free to Mesoamerica and Complex, support their arguments with examples from any area they choose contrary to popular belief, there is ample room for creativity. While students may, if they so choose, use personal examples, the top-scoring essays tend to use examples from literature, history, science, and current events. The example of lady macbeth's a top-scoring essay in act 1974 the Official Guide, if memory serves me correctly, is an analysis of the factors leading up to the stock market crash of speech 1929 not exactly a personal narrative.

In contrast, essays that rely on personal examples, particularly invented ones, tend to be vague, unconvincing, and and Complex Societies, immature. Yes, there are some students who can pull that type of fabrication off with aplomb, but in most cases, can does not mean should. Furthermore, students who make up facts to support other types of examples are rarely able to do so convincingly. Lady Macbeth's? The ones who can are, by study definition, strong writers who understand how to bullshit effectively a highly useful real-world skill, it should be pointed out. But in general, the best writers tend to have strong knowledge bases (both being the result of a good education) and lady macbeth's speech, thus the least need to make up facts. That is why the essay, formerly part of the Writing SAT II test, was relatively uncontroversial for most of Essay on A Sinner's its existence: only selective colleges required it, and so only the lady speech, students who took it were students applying to selective college a far, far smaller number than apply today. Personal Narrative- Room? As prospective applicants to selective colleges, those-test takers were generally taking very rigorous classes and thus had very a solid academic base from which to draw. Remember that this was also in lady speech the days before work could be copied and pasted from Wikipedia, and when AP classes were still mostly restricted to very top students. While plenty of smart-alecks (including, I should confess, me) did of course invent examples, the phenomenon was considerably more limited than it became in 2005, when the essay was tacked on to the SAT-I. Based on Mesoamerica Essay, what Ive witnessed, I suspect that the questionable veracity of many current essays is also a result of the macbeth's speech, reality that many students who attempt to write about books, historical events, scientific examples, etc. Euthanasia Should? simply do not know enough facts to support their arguments effectively, either because they are not required to learn them at all in lady school (the acquisition of factual knowledge being dismissed as rote memorization or mere facts), or because information is presented in such a fragmentary, disorganized manner that they lack the sort of mental framework that would allow them to retain the facts they do learn. One of the unfortunate consequences of Mesoamerica Essay doing away with lectures, I would argue, is that students are not given the macbeth's, sort of coherent narratives that tend to milgram, facilitate the retention of factual information. (Yes, they can read or watch online lectures, but theres no substitute for sitting in a room with a real, live person who can sense when a class is confused and back up or adjust an explanation accordingly.)

At any rate, when word got out about just how ridiculous some of those top-scoring essays were Well, the College Board had a public relations problem on its hands. The essay redesign was thus also prompted by the need to remove the factual knowledge component. Now, here it gets interesting. As I forgot until recently, the GRE analyze an argument essay actually solves the College Boards problem quite effectively. (The GMAT and LSAT also have similar essays.) Test-takers are presented with a brief argument, either in the form of a letter to an editor, a summary of research in speech a magazine or journal, or a pitch for a new business. Personal Narrative- My Experiences Operating Room? While the exact prompt can vary slightly, it is usually something along the lines of this: Write a response in which you discuss what specific evidence is needed to evaluate the argument and explain how the evidence would weaken or strengthen the argument. The beauty of the assignment is that it has clearly defined parameters there is speech effectively no way for students to go outside the bounds of the situation described yet allows for considerable flexibility. The situations are also general and neutral enough that no specific outside knowledge, terminology, or coursework is necessary to evaluate arguments concerning them.

In short, it is a solid, fair, well-designed task that reveals a considerable amount about students ability to think logically, present and organize their ideas in act 1974 writing, evaluate claims/evidence, and dialogue with differing points of macbeth's speech view while still maintaining a clear focus on their own argument. There is absolutely no reason this assignment could not have been adapted for younger students. It would have eliminated any temptation for students to invent (personal) examples while providing an excellent snapshot of should analytical writing ability and remaining more or less universally accessible. It also would have been perfectly consistent with the redesigned exams focus on evidence. Instead, the College Board essentially created a diluted rhetorical strategy essay, taken from the AP English Composition exam a very specific, subject-based essay that many students will lack prior experience writing. Students are given 50 minutes (double the current 25) to speech, read a passage of about 750 words in response to the following prompt: As you read the passage below, consider how the Personal Narrative- My Experiences as an Operating Nurse in the Air Force, author uses. evidence, such as facts or examples, to support claims. Macbeth's? reasoning to develop ideas and to Essay Sinner's, connect claims and evidence. stylistic or persuasive elements, such as word choice or appeals to emotion, to add power to the ideas expressed. Write an essay in which you explain how the macbeth's speech, author builds an and Complex Societies Essay argument to persuade his/her audience that xxx. Macbeth's? In your essay, analyze how the Essay, author uses one or more of the features in the directions that precede the passage (or features of your own choice) to strengthen the logic and persuasiveness of his/her argument. Be sure that your analysis focuses on the most relevant features of the lady macbeth's, passage.

Your essay should not explain whether you agree with the authors claims, but rather explain how the author builds an argument to milgram, persuade his/her audience. Before I go any further, I want to make something clear: I am not in any way opposed to speech, asking students to engage closely with texts, or to analyzing how authors construct their arguments, or to requiring the on A Sinner's, use of textual evidence to lady macbeth's, support ones arguments. Most of my work is devoted to obedience study, teaching people to macbeth's, do these very things. What I am opposed to is an assignment that directly contradicts claims of increased equity by testing skills only a small percentage of test-takers have been given the opportunity to acquire; that misrepresents the amount and type of knowledge needed to complete the assignment effectively; and that purports to Personal as an Operating Nurse, reflect the type of work that students will do in college but that is actually very far removed from what the vast majority of actual college work entails. In my next post, Ill start to look at these issues more closely.

How the SAT essay could really test career-readiness Ive been saying half-jokingly for lady speech, a while that the AP English Language test should take a cue from the AP language tests and include an essay that requires students to compose a formal email. Granted, this type of assignment might seem a tad simplistic for the AP exam; however, given the on A Tale, redesigned SATs purported emphasis on speech, the skills that matter most, why not test one of the skills that does incontrovertibly matter most in milgram the hyper-competitive knowledge-based twenty first century economy? As I wrote about the other day, in light of some of the emails Ive received, I actually think that this would be a rather challenging assignment for macbeth's, many high school students. Be Legalised? Among other things, it would not only require correct grammar and diction (points off for all lower-case!) but also use of a formal register. And come on, how often in the real world do people really get asked to write an essay analyzing how an author builds an argument? Not very often, I should think especially if theyre busy inventing the macbeth's, next great app for should, something that will truly benefit society, like faster pizza delivery. And since liberal arts education is being dismantled anyway, why not simply do away with the pretense that it matters and test students on a skill that might actually help them land a job? The assignment would go something like this (adapted from the lady, French AP): You will reply to an email message. You have 15 minutes to read the prompt and write your response.

Your response should include a greeting and milgram obedience, a closing and should respond to all the lady, questions and Personal My Experiences Nurse in the, requests in the message. In your reply, you should also ask for more details about something mentioned in the message. Also, you should use a formal form of macbeth's speech address. Milgram? (Apparently, the people who write the directions for the AP exams never learned that youre not supposed to start a sentence with also.) This is a message from Jane Smith, who directs a program that places high school students in internships with local businesses. Macbeth's? You are receiving this message because you have indicated your interest in this program. The message is being sent to find out more about your interests and qualifications. From: Jane Smith. To: Internship applicants. We are excited to learn of your interest in participating in be legalised our program! For the last 10 years, we have offered high school students the lady speech, chance to hone their career readiness skills for success in the twenty-first century economy.

In order to determine whether you are a good fit for act 1974, our program, we ask you to provide some additional information. What attracts you to our program, how do you believe you will benefit from it, and what sorts of skills could you bring to a twenty-first century workplace? What is your schedule: are you available on weekdays and/or weekends? How many hours can you work each day, and do you have any flexibility? Which sectors appeal to macbeth's speech, you most, and why do they appeal to you?

We eagerly await your response. ACT English/SAT Writing (32) ACT Essay (8) ACT Reading (17) Blog (324) College Admissions (21) Financial Aid (2) General Tips (32) GMAT (5) Grammar (SAT ACT) (15) GRE (4) Issues in Education (50) Parents (13) Reading (SAT ACT) (15) SAT Critical Reading (Old Test) (51) SAT Essay (12) SAT Grammar (Old Test) (32) SAT Reading (9) SAT vs. ACT (3) Students (11) The Mental Game (17) The New SAT (55) Time Management (7) Tutoring (19) Tutors (7) Uncategorized (10) Vocabulary (11) Silent StopWatch (non-beeping stopwatch for standardized tests) Powered by WordPress | Designed by Bald Guy Studio.

Order Essay and Get It on Time - Macbeth Act 5 Scene 5 - Macbeth finds out Lady Macbeth is

Buy An Essay - All speeches (lines) for Lady Macbeth in

Design Shack Web Design Gallery, Articles Community. In todays world, a first impression can either make or break your chances of landing your dream job. Lady Macbeth's? Having a strong resume doesnt necessarily mean you will land the job, but its a great way to Essay make sure you get the interview. Today, we have decided to share the best CV and resume templates that you can use to portray your identity. These beautifully designed templates will not only help you stand out from the crowd, but will also sharpen your chances of impressing the client and landing the job. Some of the templates are free while others cost a few dollars. All of them are absolutely beautiful! The complete collection of lady speech resume templates consists of a range of creative resume designs. And Complex Societies Essay? A job seekers dream!

It comes with a selection of layouts and lady, designs to act 1974 choose from, so youre fully equipped to find and lady, land your dream job. This resume bundle also includes cover letters, business cards and an icon pack so that you can promote your brand with consistency. A clear and minimal resume template, with plenty of space for a high quality profile picture, a summary of recency theory your contact details, work experience, education, and profile. Plus, some simple progress bars to illustrate your different skills and competencies. The good thing about this one is that you can pay whatever you want! Go Big or Go Home! The Resume Bundle. Why settle for macbeth's one template when you can get 10 for the price of Sinner's Tale one? This bundle comes with 10 professionally designed resume templates and lady, 4 business card designs. All worth $182. Premium Resume Bundle with Matching Cover Letters.

This premium collection of and Complex Societies resume templates by Freesumes features the perfect selection of lady carefully crafted designs in Word format. The pack includes 10 fully-customizable resume templates with their matching cover letters. Narrative- My Experiences As An Room Air Force? You also get a free job interview tracker as a bonus. This resume template features a unique design that will make your CV stand out. Lady? It comes in milgram both A4 and US Letter sizes and its compatible with Microsoft Word. A two-page Docx resume template with a classical design. Macbeth's Speech? Also, includes a set of icons and customizable Adobe InDesign files. This template comes in Personal Narrative- Nurse InDesign, PSD, and Word files, allowing you to customize it using whichever app you prefer.

The resume is 3 pages long. Featuring a clean and a modern design, this CV template also comes with a cover letter template. Its available in macbeth's speech Illustrator, InDesign, PSD, and Docx formats. A CV template with a unique and a modern design that seems ideal for web designers and developers. Its available in 3 versions of 2 page resumes, including light and dark themes.

The minimalist layout design of this template will make you look more professional and sophisticated than everyone else. The resume features 2 pages and a cover letter. Yet another professionally designed resume template that comes with a 2 page CV and a cover letter. Available in recency theory A4 and US Letter sizes. The clean, uncluttered design of this template will say a lot about your personality. This template will definitely help land you a job interview. This template is for the serious professionals with lots of speech experience. It features a 7-page resume template, which supports InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. A basic resume template thats suitable for all types of professionals. It features a resume, cover letter, and recency theory, a set of lady macbeth's speech icons. Supports MS Word, InDesign, and Photoshop.

A simple resume with a colorful design. It comes in Essay Sinner's Tale two versions, pastel, and blue colors, and it can be customized with Adobe Illustrator. The resume and the cover letters included in this template can be customized with either MS Word or InDesign. It also comes with a set of icons as well. All in One Timeless Resume CV Pack. Another classical template that includes a massive 21-pages of resume set specially designed for macbeth's speech creative professionals. It includes 60 icons and available in Sinner's Tale PSD, DOC and DOCX formats.

A minimalist, US letter sized resume template that comes in 3 color versions. It can be customized with MS Word. Round bold initials resume template. This MS Word template features a resume with an attractive design and lady macbeth's speech, a nicely formatted layout. Stand out with a unique resume that looks like no other.

This template uses an recency theory infographic style design for the resume. And it supports Photoshop, Indesign, and MS Word. This is a resume template mostly suitable for female professionals. The unique design of this CV will allow you to show your creative side as well. Facebook Timeline Resume Template. This stylish resume template features a design that makes it look more like your Facebook profile. Its perfect for a professional who works in social media or online marketing. 15 Resume Templates Ultra Bundle.

Cant decide which template is right for you? Then grab this bundle and speech, choose from 15 different templates. Use a different resume for Mesoamerica and Complex Societies each job application. Introducing Sawyer, a simple design focusing on speech experience, which includes a single page resume/CV and cover letter. Other features include international A4 US Letter sizes and 90 Social Icons for use within the layout. Resume Template for Word, Photoshop Illustrator. Free resume template for euthanasia be legalised Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop and lady macbeth's speech, Adobe Illustrator. Free for personal and commercial use. Elliot is a clean multipurpose design, which includes a single page resume/CV and cover letter. Milgram Study? All artwork and macbeth's, text is recency theory fully customisable; Easily edit the typography, wording, colors and layout. Each template uses a strong baseline/document grid which will allow you to edit or add to the layout very easily.

This is a free resume template that is intended for your personal use. The file format is PSD and lady macbeth's speech, it uses Roboto. On A? Open sans and Lato will work nicely as an speech alternative font choice. Refinery Co. Cover Letter Template. Get refined and get noticed with this three-page template design, including handcrafted two-page resume and cover letter because your life shouldnt have to fit onto one page! From the first hello in euthanasia your covering letter to your glowing references, let potential employers know that youre the full package.

A simple, dark themed resume template that is available for free. You can edit the color as well as the content without any trouble. Resume Template Cover Letter by lady speech, Resume Studio. The bundle contains beautifully designed CV template. You can change the colors if you like, remove anything that you dont need, copy/paste, add/remove photo, or move around sections as you need. You can also remove the recency theory, bars under Skills Section, and just use text. This resume is minimal and uses a very clean and neat layout to focus on your data and easy customization. Elegant and minimal resume/CV template for designers, developers and professionals in any industry. Simple and professional layout for maximizing your impression. This template is inspired in an elegant color palette. You can change the colors if you like.

Pack includes 2 pages resume template in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), cover letter template in Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx), fonts, color change feature in 1-click and unlimited assistance. Resume Template 4 Pack | CV Template. Get refined and get noticed with this four-page template design, including handcrafted two-page resume, cover letter and references. You can get your hands on these templates for just $15. The pack contains high quality, modern and elegant CV templates that are drawn by professional designers. These resumes combine nicely thought out design and enough space for clear representation of information. The resume template pack contains limitless features some of which are huge Set of icons ( Ai, Eps, Png ), CS5 InDesign Files (INDD), CS4 InDesign Files (IDML), Microsoft Word Files (DOCX), Photoshop files (PSD) and the fonts used. Minimal Resume Template Cover Letter. Minimal and very easy to use CV template. You can change the colors if you like, remove anything that you dont need, copy/paste, add/remove photo, or move around sections as you need. You can also remove the bars under Skills Section, and macbeth's, just use text.

Resume Template + Cover Letter Word File. Resume Template with Cover Letter and photo for Word format. This resume template will help you get noticed and is inspired in an elegant color palette. You can change the colors if you like as its completely editable. Resume/CV Frankie Newman Template. Introducing Frankie, a simple professional design with emphasis on your profile, education and experience. Including a single page resume/cv and cover letter.

The Elegant Resume/CV Set Template. The Elegant Resume/CV Set Template is designed to make your printing experience even better with neatly designed layout, CMYK color and recency theory, layer organization. A Beautiful assortment of lady macbeth's 15 PSD resume templates in 45+ color options with 45+ cover letter templates. On A? This bundle is specifically designed for lady macbeth's designers to act 1974 help them artistically present their work and experience. Huge variety of design style will ensure that you will find a resume template that matches your taste. Resume Cover Letter Template by Refinery Co. The pack includes 300dpi CMYK templates in Illustrator AI, Photoshop PSD and lady macbeth's speech, Microsoft Word DOCX file formats organized into well-labelled layers for easy customization and euthanasia be legalised, updates.

All artwork and lady speech, text are fully customizable; Easily edit the euthanasia should, typography, wording, colors and speech, layout. Modern Resume Cover Letter Template. The resume template pack clean modern layout with A4 Size 210 x 297 mm, ready to Print, High Resolution files. You can easily change the colors and modify the act 1974, text. 10 Best Selling Resume Mega Bundle. The 10 massive resume CV mega bundle contains two pages classic resume CV template, all in one single page resume pack and hipster versions. The package includes a resume sample, cover letter example and a references template in a soft purple theme. This resume is compatible in Microsoft Word only.

Mono Resume is speech a bold, dynamic and professional resume template designed to make an and Complex Societies Essay impression. Easy to lady macbeth's edit and customise, with a single page resume design, cover letter and portfolio templates. Societies Essay? Business cards are also included to complete the lady speech, look. Available in Personal Narrative- as an Operating Room Nurse in the Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Word formats. A super clean, but attractive design that is macbeth's easy on the eyes. The template is should fully editable and comes in both WORD and PSD format. This is a specially designed handcrafted resume with cover letter template in lady macbeth's clean hipster style.

You will be able to create your own fully customizable resume set where you can display your education, skills, references and experience. There is a lot of different ways to customize your resume and it all comes for mere $14. Get refined and get noticed with this four-page template design, including handcrafted two-page resume, cover letter and references. From the euthanasia be legalised, first hello in your covering letter to lady speech your glowing references, let potential employers know that youre the act 1974, full package. 3 Page CV Template Business Card.

A full package resume which contains 3 pages. Macbeth's? The package includes 2 paged resume, a matching cover letter, matching business card and and Complex Societies Essay, necessary fonts. Resume and business card templates come in Photoshop PSD format. The pack includes 300dpi CMYK templates in Illustrator AI, Photoshop PSD and Microsoft Word DOCX file formats. Files are organized into well-labelled layers for lady macbeth's easy customization and Personal Narrative- My Experiences Operating Room Nurse, updates. All artwork and text are fully customizable. Introducing Brice, a simple, vertical design which includes a single page resume/cv and cover letter.

All artwork and macbeth's speech, text is fully customisable; Easily edit the typography, wording, colors and layout. Each template uses a strong baseline/document grid which will allow you to edit or add to the layout very easily. Youve got the skills. You deserve a resume that reflects your expertise and makes your first impression count! The Emily is milgram obedience a fully editable Microsoft Word (.docx .doc) resume and cover letter template. A fresh new resume, showing skills, education and speech, work experience. You can easily edit all the panels within the design.

You can download it for free. Get refined and get noticed with this four-page template design, including handcrafted two-page resume, cover letter and references because your life shouldnt have to My Experiences Room Nurse in the fit onto one page! From the first hello in lady macbeth's speech your covering letter to your glowing references, let potential employers know that youre the full package. Build professional tasteful presence with this beautiful CV template. This design will help you succeed in which ever job youre looking for. This elegant and professional resume will help you get noticed. The package includes a resume sample, cover letter and references example in a pretty chic theme. This template is easy to change colors, layout and Mesoamerica, fonts to suit your needs. Classic Blue Word Resume Template. With this classic resume template, you can show off your skills to potential employers in lady a clean, professional manner, and Personal Narrative- Room Nurse, since it uses soft blues and grays, this soft splash of color will help your resume stand out from the crowd.

This resume template is built in Microsoft Word so you can edit it quickly and easily. This resume template includes one-page and two-page resume templates as well as templates for a cover letter and a reference page. This is a specially designed handcraft resume CV with cover letter template in clean hipster style. You will test a vintage style and fully designed in speech black and white color also ironic. You will be able to create your own fully customizable resume set where you can display your education, skills, references and experience also a real and act 1974, very effective cover letter. And there is A LOT of different ways to customize your resume. Resume Template Free Cover Letter. Download this beautiful, professional resume template that you can customize to lady macbeth's speech give it your personal, unique touch change colors, fonts, section placements etc.

You can delete, duplicate or move anything within the Narrative- as an Operating Room Nurse in the, template. Included in this pack is 300dpi CMYK templates in Illustrator AI, Photoshop PSD and Microsoft Word DOCX file formats. organized into well-labelled layers for easy customization and macbeth's speech, updates. All artwork and text are fully customizable. And Complex Societies? You can easily edit the typography, wording, colors and layout. This pack includes resume template in lady AI, PSD and WORD format and a list of all the necessary fonts and links to download them for free. Presentation is the obedience study, key to success and lets the strong stand out of the crowd. This minimal template will give you the opportunity to present yourself in a highly professional yet elegant manner. This pack is macbeth's full of act 1974 super clean and minimalistic resumes. You dont have be a tech geek to use this pack as everything is well layered and arranged. With these templates you add your profile, experience, skills, education and contact information in lady macbeth's speech no-time. Personal Narrative- My Experiences Room Nurse Air Force? You are now able to make a great first impact with professional styling and lady speech, personalized look.

With these templates you are confident to apply to your dream position! The Simone Resume Pack Grey Version. A beautiful, minimal and act 1974, user-friendly template that you can edit according to lady macbeth's speech your skills and experience. Act 1974? The entire pack comes in PSD and lady, Word format and also free fonts. Orange Themed Resume Cover Letter Template. Creative and modern resume and cover letter template. Perfect for business and personal use. It was designed using Adobe InDesign and Mesoamerica and Complex, includes custom made skill rate graphics.

Clean Resume Word InDesign Formats. rofessionally designed, easy-to-edit template package for lady macbeth's the job seeker who wants to leave an unforgettable impression. Fast track your job search with a resume as professional, creative, and versatile as you are! Fully customizable in Adobe InDesign and in Microsoft Word. This is a free resume template that is intended for your personal use. The file format is PSD and it uses Graphic resume (Regular Light). Open sans will work nicely as an Essay Tale alternative font choice. Professional Cover Letter and lady macbeth's, Resume Template. This modern yet professional resume design will be sure to stand apart from the rest. It will get you noticed and land you the job. Christian Silk Resume/CV Template.

Christian Silk is a super clean and minimalistic gentleman. He wants to get his dream job and needs a perfect resume template that he can easily customize. Essay? Hes not a tech geek, you know. With this template he adds his profile, experience, skills, education and contact information in no-time. He is now able to make a great first impact with professional styling and speech, personalized look. Christian is now confident to apply to his dream position. An amazingly simple yet eye catching design prepared for InDesign format. Free for use in personal and commercial projects. Creative Resume Business Card Set. This truly unique design is focused on on A Tale strong typography and macbeth's speech, subtle design elements to highlight your skills in the best light possible.

Simple and Narrative- as an in the Air Force, classic with a little flair. Ideal for lady designers, web developers, hispters, fashionistas or anyone looking to present themselves in a different light and stand out from the crowd. A minimally designed freebie resume template that is absolutely perfect for helping you in landing your next job. Societies Essay? The template is macbeth's speech available in PSD format. Plain Green Themed Resume Template. This template was designed for Narrative- as an Operating Room in the personal use only. The design of the resume, allows for use within any industry.

You can easily manipulate the CV to add your content. Join our 25,000+ members to submit your designs, collect inspiration, and macbeth's, receive our weekly newsletter. Once you#039;ve found your perfect template, read through our guide on how to customise it quickly and easily! Self taught freelance graphic designer and photographer. He loves collecting and showcasing good fonts and obedience, typefaces at his blog Fonts Collector.